PDA

View Full Version : Ne Fe Connection?

ptykty
09-23-2014, 08:42 PM
As an INFJ, I've recently noticed the extent to which my Fe and Se are interconnected. When a surplus of my Fe builds, it becomes uncontainable (either from going unexpressed or the sheer intensity of a moment), and I find myself needing physical release--jumping, running, punching...some sort of movement. I've also realized that Im most readily transported back to past emotions when I physically revisit the places I was experiencing them; they seem to be especially tied to all the little sensory details I was unconsciously taking note of at the time. Im curious whether xNTPs have noticed a correlation between their Ne and Fe before. Are there certain thought trails you find yourself avoiding because you know theyd lead to unwelcome emotional states?

TeresaJ
09-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Are there certain thought trails you find yourself avoiding because you know they’d lead to unwelcome emotional states?

Yes, but isn't that true for everyone? Ditto with physical expression of extreme emotions.

ptykty
09-23-2014, 11:44 PM
Yes, but isn't that true for everyone? Ditto with physical expression of extreme emotions.

I figure it's all basically relatable, but I wanted to know if anything stood out in particular.

last_caress
09-24-2014, 02:20 AM
er I have super high Ne and almost non-existent Fe. I think avoiding angst inducing "thought trails" is a standard coping strategy.