PDA

View Full Version : Anime Mafia Day 5

Kyuri
01-13-2014, 03:38 AM
Day Five has begun! Day and Night phases will proceed as previously.

Randall has been killed during the Night. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Live list:

Osito Polar vanilla townie
Madrigal town cop
Hephaestus mafia
md5fungi vanilla townie
mccrissanth vanilla townie
Randall vanilla townie
Polemarch vanilla townie
Dirac
Light Leak
JollyBard
chobani
Noir
LowIQLogan vanilla townie
Works
P-O town jailer
Etherealsage mafia

Noir
01-13-2014, 03:51 AM
Well this is awkward...

JollyBard
01-13-2014, 03:52 AM
Huh.

Blorg
01-13-2014, 03:54 AM
I just give up.

JollyBard
01-13-2014, 04:00 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, do not give up hope just yet! We are six players still alive, and there is (probably) only one mafia and (certainly) one SK. That leaves 4 townies, and I believe it is still a fair ratio.

I motion that we should concentrate on the SK for this turn, because she cannot strike (since it seems she can only kill ever other day) and is therefore at a disadvantage. Excuse me while I go examine her kills.

Noir
01-13-2014, 04:08 AM
Wait just a second. Kyuri, what are the victory conditions for the Townies? Do we have to kill both the SK and the Mafia to win, or just the Mafia?

Works
01-13-2014, 04:28 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, do not give up hope just yet! We are six players still alive, and there is (probably) only one mafia and (certainly) one SK. That leaves 4 townies, and I believe it is still a fair ratio.

I motion that we should concentrate on the SK for this turn, because she cannot strike (since it seems she can only kill ever other day) and is therefore at a disadvantage. Excuse me while I go examine her kills.

Trying to guide the suspicions away from you as the SK?

JollyBard
01-13-2014, 05:19 AM
How does a SK act? Does it act in self-preservance? Does it try to kill mafia? Does it kill randomly? Does it kill townies?

I believe this particular one is trying to kill mafia. First: Polemarch, which was kind of suspected; second: Madrigal, whose death was the turning point for dear Hephy's lynching. I believe it is error-prone, but honest in its intentions. In that, chobani fits the bill, with her wild accusation based on hunches and constant flip-flopping... and I guess I do, too.

The Slaughtering of Polemarch.
He was killed too quickly after Osito to suggest it was caused by the discovery of his innocence, the SK had probably made up her mind for while now. It's likely he was killed at random. If I were the SK, I would have chosen someone whom I would never have suspected or defended, and actually, I would have kept quiet for a while before and after the killing. Dirac and Noir didn't say anything between md5's lynching and Polemarch's killing. Not sure if that proves anything since I don't suspect Noir. Dirac is another story.

The Massacre of Madrigal
This one really looks to me that the person was unsure whether to vote for Maddie or Hephie and felt Maddie might be it, so killed her just to see. Or maybe it was already obvious that Heph was gonna get lynched, so she killed Maddie, effectively killing the two most experienced and vocal players left. Anyway, Noir voted for Heph right after Maddie was killed, so that's two points against him, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and say that he was just swayed by her innocence.

Ugh. I don't know where to look.

I'm leaving tomorrow for three days with internet, so I have to vote for someone right now: I'm voting Noir.

Kyuri
01-13-2014, 05:22 AM
Wait just a second. Kyuri, what are the victory conditions for the Townies? Do we have to kill both the SK and the Mafia to win, or just the Mafia?

If there is an SK, Town will have to kill both. Same goes for the Mafia and the SK (if there is one), they have to eliminate all other parties.

Works
01-13-2014, 05:24 AM
If there is an SK, Town will have to kill both. Same goes for the Mafia and the SK (if there is one), they have to eliminate all other parties.

Are they on an every other day kill cycle? Or did they just skip a day earlier for no reason?

Kyuri
01-13-2014, 05:30 AM
Are they on an every other day kill cycle? Or did they just skip a day earlier for no reason?

Haha, I can't answer that.

Works
01-13-2014, 05:38 AM
Ok then. Jollybard it is then.

Dirac
01-13-2014, 08:22 AM
How does a SK act? Does it act in self-preservance? Does it try to kill mafia? Does it kill randomly? Does it kill townies?

I believe this particular one is trying to kill mafia. First: Polemarch, which was kind of suspected; second: Madrigal, whose death was the turning point for dear Hephy's lynching. I believe it is error-prone, but honest in its intentions. In that, chobani fits the bill, with her wild accusation based on hunches and constant flip-flopping... and I guess I do, too.

The Slaughtering of Polemarch.
He was killed too quickly after Osito to suggest it was caused by the discovery of his innocence, the SK had probably made up her mind for while now. It's likely he was killed at random. If I were the SK, I would have chosen someone whom I would never have suspected or defended, and actually, I would have kept quiet for a while before and after the killing. Dirac and Noir didn't say anything between md5's lynching and Polemarch's killing. Not sure if that proves anything since I don't suspect Noir. Dirac is another story.

The Massacre of Madrigal
This one really looks to me that the person was unsure whether to vote for Maddie or Hephie and felt Maddie might be it, so killed her just to see. Or maybe it was already obvious that Heph was gonna get lynched, so she killed Maddie, effectively killing the two most experienced and vocal players left. Anyway, Noir voted for Heph right after Maddie was killed, so that's two points against him, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and say that he was just swayed by her innocence.

Ugh. I don't know where to look.

I'm leaving tomorrow for three days with internet, so I have to vote for someone right now: I'm voting Noir.
Why do you think the SK is trying to kill mafia? Seems more like it is killing good players, who might be able to sniff them out. I find it weird that voting Heph after Maddy died is a strike against somebody for you; who wouldn't have done that? That just seems like a completely obvious move.

Anyway, in the previous thread I explained my suspicions of you and chobani, and this post looks pretty suspect to me. So, for now at least: JollyBard

Dirac
01-13-2014, 12:27 PM
Hmm, but why did the mafia kill Randall? He was coming in for a lot of suspicion last round so it have been sensible to keep him and let us lynch him, which is probably what would have happened. A ploy to throw us off LightLeak's scent?

I can still smell you LightLeak.

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 12:40 PM
My list has not changed since the last time I posted one (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=8410&viewfull=1#post8410).

I'd rather go for Noir, but JollyBard is my 2nd choice.

I'm going to hold off on voting because I don't want to create a tie.

JollyBard
01-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Why are we voting for me, again? Don't you guys remember how hard Heph was accusing me? And how he was the first to vote for me?

Unless you want it to be some kind of reverse psychology thing. Wouldnt it make more sense to say he wanted to create paranoia and try to divert the suspicion from himself?

And if I were mafia, that's a damn risky move. People could have followed him and decided to lynch me instead. Again, why would a (confirmed) mafia want to kill another mafia?

Blorg
01-13-2014, 02:23 PM
I don't know who to vote for. Someone help.
These are my thoughts:

Dirac
I suspected him for not participating much, but he had an excuse for that, and most of my remaining suspicions are leftovers from the first day, when I didn't have much to go by. His tone seems unnatural sometimes, but that could be in my head. I don't strongly suspect him. He voted for Heph enthusiastically.

Light Leak
She's behaving like a stereotypical mafia, according to Madrigal's descriptions. She is very guarded and self-conscious about how she appears to other players. She keeps expressing the desire to blend in, vote for whoever everyone else is voting for, not cause any difficulties. But she doesn't really provide any useful information besides cool charts.

JollyBard
He seems to be purposefully amplifying his noobness. I suspect that at least part of it is genuine, but his last post (for example) seems blatantly illogical. This would be an interesting strategy for a serial killer: he acts dumb enough that the mafia doesn't kill him, and dumb enough ("thinking aloud") that the townies think he's a townie. But that would also be a good strategy for a townie who doesn't appreciate the concept of self-sacrifice, so idk.

Noir
He's the obvious choice. Maybe too obvious-- that's what he's clearly hoping, according to his first post in this thread. I feel like he could be either the serial killer or the mafia, due to his obsession with special roles. It is in the interests of all townie enemies to eliminate townies with special roles, since these townies can (presumably) thwart the efforts of both the serial killer and the mafia. I criticized him for asking the special roles to declare themselves (I think that's what the situation was but correct me), and he replied by insinuating that he was a townie with a special role. At this stage of the game, I find that doubtful. Madrigal was the cop, Mccrisanth was the jailer. Plus, if he is a townie with a special role, it would be really dumb of him to draw attention to himself like that. So his defense no longer makes sense, and I can see possible motivations for his actions if he is mafia/sk.
He voted for Hephaestus late, after it was clear that he would probably be lynched anyway.
Then, the Randall situation. Come on. It almost makes me think that the mafia is setting Noir up. Or maybe he thinks that's what townies would assume.

Works
Should talk more. I don't have a clear picture of him, which makes me suspicious. Did he vote for Heph?

Blorg
01-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Tentative list:
1. Noir
2. Light Leak
3. JollyBard

Works
01-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Speaking of personally amplifying noobishness...

I believe I was the 2nd person to vote for Heph. I also voted for Sage first. As for talking more, a quick review of post reveal this accusation for the baseless accusation it is.

Your facts are also wrong because Mccrisanth was just a vanilla townie. PO was the jailer.

Blorg
01-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Speaking of personally amplifying noobishness...

I believe I was the 2nd person to vote for Heph. I also voted for Sage first. As for talking more, a quick review of post reveal this accusation for the baseless accusation it is.

Your facts are also wrong because Mccrisanth was just a vanilla townie. PO was the jailer.

ok, I just don't have a clear picture of you, which is why I think that you should talk more-- you remind me a bit of Light Leak for that reason (you both seem blank).

The special role mix-up doesn't change my overall point.

(Anyway, I don't strongly suspect you.)

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Light Leak
She's behaving like a stereotypical mafia, according to Madrigal's descriptions. She is very guarded and self-conscious about how she appears to other players. She keeps expressing the desire to blend in, vote for whoever everyone else is voting for, not cause any difficulties. But she doesn't really provide any useful information besides cool charts.

I voted for JollyBard last round instead of going with Heph. How is that blending in? I could say the same thing about you trying to blend in. You've gone with the popular vote every round so far. I guess you could argue that you didn't in round 2 since you voted for Logan instead of ES, but round 2 was nearly a tie between the two.

Blorg
01-13-2014, 03:32 PM
I voted for JollyBard last round instead of going with Heph. How is that blending in?

That wasn't blending in. Usually, though, you do blend in, imo. (I was referring mostly to your tone and expressed intentions, rather than your votes, though several of your votes support this as well.) I also don't consider the fact that you didn't vote for Heph to be in your favor, since he was mafia.

You've gone with the popular vote every round so far.

No, I haven't. (Also, I was the third person to vote for Heph.)

I guess you could argue that you didn't in round 2

Exactly. It's not something that can be argued for or against, it's a fact.

What do you think of Noir?

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 03:53 PM
That wasn't blending in. Usually, though, you do blend in, imo. (I was referring mostly to your tone and expressed intentions, rather than your votes, though several of your votes support this as well.) I also don't consider the fact that you didn't vote for Heph to be in your favor, since he was mafia.

I'm not arguing whether or not not voting for JollyBard instead of Heph was in my favor. Clearly it's brought some suspicion on me. My argument is that I don't think I've put as much effort into blending in that you seem to be implying.

Exactly. It's not something that can be argued for or against, it's a fact.
I don't agree. There was nearly a tie that round. I consider votes for both ES and Logan to be popular votes. IMO, you've gone for popular votes every time. So to me it looks like you're putting more effort into trying to blend in.

What do you think of Noir?
I've already said what I think of Noir, but here it is again:

Noir did vote for Heph, but only after Maddy was killed and revealed as the town cop and it was clear at that point that Heph was probably going to be lynched. He also didn't vote for ES in round 2. Instead he voted for Works. Randall had pointed out that Noir may have voted for Works in an attempt to divert attention away from ES. I have to agree. This is why I would rather vote for Noir over Jollybard.

I am willing to vote for Jollybard if we run into a situation where things are tied.

Blorg
01-13-2014, 04:20 PM
^ok. I might change, but for now I'm voting for Noir

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm voting Noir.

Noir
JollyBard
chobani
Light Leak

JollyBard
Works
Dirac

Noir is obviously not going to vote for herself. (I keep forgetting that we're schoolgirls.) Things may result in a tie, but maybe that will open up some interesting discussion.

Noir
01-13-2014, 04:51 PM
You're both treating voting order as the end-all-be-all, while completing disregarding peoples short-lists. I may have been the 6th to actually bold my vote, but Heph was at the top of my list from the beginning:

Is any one else finding the Mafia's strategy totally inscrutable? I mean why kill mccrissanth? She was topping several lists just behind Logan yesterday, so didn't they just kind of do us a favor? Granted, both she and I would have been partially exonerated with the revelation of Logan's innocence, but it still seems like an odd choice. Why not kill Works for instance? Pretty much everyone agrees he's Townie at this point, so why allow us that confidence?

While I'm willing to entertain the idea of the Mafia willfully cannibalizing one of it's members, I think it's far more credible to say that there is at least one mafioso hiding on the Logan list. Now Light Leak switched to ES shortly after this, and ES to Logan, but I think for the purposes of analysis that this one is the most telling. I still don't understand why ES didn't vote for Logan early on. Doing so would have been an uncontroversial and effective means of saving himself. If we go with the cannibalization theory, then it follows that either Maddy or Randall could be Mafia, as voting for one of their one when their was still a good chance of lynching Logan would have been a good way of covering themselves, regardless of the outcome.

I think we're giving this Mafia team too much credit though. None of these kills (with the baffling and unprecedented exception of P-O) have made much sense. Osito was not an obvious choice, and neither was mccrissanth. I'm going to go with the Logan List for now, as I think that's our best bet for the moment:

Heph
Jollybard
chobani
Light Leak

It's still to soon for me to vote though, I want to see what others have to say.

This was at the very beginning of the round, and there was still no hard evidence against Heph. Once Maddy was killed AND WE FUCKING KNEW HE WAS MAFIA, Randall stuck WITH him and Light Leak switched TO him for god's sake!!! So was I suspicious of Randall? Of course! Which is why I wrote a post condemning him just before night fell. Why would I do that if I was about to kill him anyway?!?!

Let's go with everyone's two pet theories here:

1. Noir is Mafia:

Randall says I split the vote on the Logan vs ES round. That's true, but the allegation that I did so on purpose doesn't make any sense!!! Look at the evidence!

EtherealSage
Works
Madrigal
Randall
LowIQLogan
Dirac

LowIQLogan
P-O
Light Leak
Hephaestus
Chobani
JollyBard

Works
Noir
mccrissanth
Etherealsage

You're saying TWO MAFIA voted for Works when they could have easily saved one of their own?!?!?! Please explain how that makes any goddamn sense.

2. Noir is the Serial Killer:

Remember this post assholes?

Polemarch has been killed. He was Vanilla Townie! Markings on the body suggest it wasn't the Mafia.

Also, I stress that this is a Day phase killing.This has been bothering me. Kyuri stressed that this was a "Day phase" killing. Doesn't the vigilante typically operate at night. What if we're all just chasing our own tails when there's a serial killer or his ilk on the loose?

You're honestly suggesting that I'm the SK, when I'm the one who hypothesized his existence in the first place?!?! Why the fuck would the SK do that? Wouldn't it make more sense to pass myself off as the Vigilante, rather than incur the wrath of both the Townies AND the Mafai?!?! You guys are unbelievable. Oh, you don't think the Mafia is targeting the SK? It's precisely BECAUSE I theorized that Randall was the SK that the Mafia offed him last night!!!

:mad:

Dirac
01-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Would any of you Noir voters care to explain the following post:

Guys, what the actual fuck? The Town Cop dies and that changes nothing for you? I thought we were all in agreement that taking out Maddy's top suspect made the most sense, given that none of us will ever actually know what she knew. It's Day 4, that means she would have had the opportunity to check out three different people—one per night. We have a higher confidence of Heph's guilt than we have had for anyone on any day thus far. I suspect the noobs too, I've said as much, but one thing at a fucking time!!! We lost a Townie and the Town Cop today, that's a major blow. If we don't take down another Mafia this turn, it's going to start affecting the vote, and I suspect it already has.

I honestly can't wrap my head around any defense of Heph at this point. I am highly suspicious of Randall now, and Light Leak's switch is totally baffling to me. Chobani, please do me a favor and don't tie things up. Kyuri has said previously that in the event of a tie, no one get's killed, and that's a missed opportunity for all of us. I'm going to trust Maddy on this one guys, and I think you should too.

Blorg
01-13-2014, 05:03 PM
ok, yeah, maybe I'm wrong. I hate to have my opinions changed so easily, especially because Noir's recent appeal to emotions reminds me of Heph, but it really doesn't make sense to vote for him, in light of these posts. I'm just kind of lost at this stage.

JollyBard

Dirac
01-13-2014, 05:11 PM
One problem I'm having with the Jollybard theory is the votes at the end of the last round. Seems to me like that mafia were probably involved in SOME WAY with the JollyBard vote. Well, obviously we know that Heph voted JB at least, but something that's interesting is that it was Heph who initiated the JB vote (well, he was the first to actually cast his vote that way - I think). In light of all this I think JB is not likely to be mafia, but could be the SK.

Do we want to kill a mafia or the SK tonight? I think if we are aiming for the SK then JB is a decent choice, but I'd rather vote for LightLeak personally. LightLeak could be either mafia OR the SK but JB seems very unlikely to be mafia. For that reason I'm switching to LightLeak to see if anyone will join me.

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Would any of you Noir voters care to explain the following post:

OK, I can't explain that. That's actually an excellent point. I may have been wrong about Noir.

I still think that Works and Dirac are not mafia since they both voted for ES, and Heph. So that leaves chobani and JollyBard as the remaining mafia suspects.

I still can't tell if we have a serial killer or vigilante. If it's a vigilante there's no need to worry about it. We just need to find the mafia. If it's a serial killer that's going to be harder to detect. Anyone could be a serial killer. Voting record doesn't really help us here since a serial killer would want mafia dead too.

I'm switching my vote to JollyBard.

Noir
JollyBard

JollyBard
Works
Dirac
chobani
Light Leak

Light Leak
Dirac

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Oops I left Dirac on the tally twice. Here's a corrected one.

Noir
JollyBard

JollyBard
Works
chobani
Light Leak

Light Leak
Dirac

Noir
01-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Judging from the deaths of Osito, mccrissanth, and Randall, we can reasonably predict that the Mafia is still targeting Specials. What the death of Randall reveals that the others don't however is this: there is only one Mafia remaining. Why do I say this? Because for the first time, the SK represents an existential threat to the Mafia. The SK may I only get a kill once every other round (if history is any indication), but that kill could just as easily be directed at a Mafia as at a Townie. This was less of a problem when there were multiple Mafia, but now it seems the SK has the potential to end things for them altogether (which is why they targeted Randall).

Let's look at this from a Townie perspective though. It's in our best interest to maximize our agency over community deaths. The Mafia makes a kill every night, the SK every other night, therefore the Mafia represents the greatest threat to the agency of the community. If the Mafia has the capacity to kill twice as many people on average than the SK, than it stands to reason that the Mafia and not the SK is the Townies greatest threat.

Two people neglected to for Heph, Randall and Light Leak. Randall is confirmed Townie, so I think our second greatest suspect for Mafia has to be Light Leak, who switched to JollyBard at the last second.

Let's get the Mafia first guys: Light Leak

JollyBard
01-13-2014, 05:51 PM
Voting for Light Leak.

Blorg
01-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Light leak

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Ok let's just think about this for a second. If I were the last remaining mafia and thought I could mask it by voting for JollyBard along with Randall last round then why would I turn around and kill Randall? That would be kind of dumb wouldn't it?

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 06:11 PM
What the death of Randall reveals that the others don't however is this: there is only one Mafia remaining.

Actually now that I think about it, how do we know that there's only one Mafia remaining? How does the death of Randall reveal this?

Noir
01-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Actually now that I think about it, how do we know that there's only one Mafia remaining? How does the death of Randall reveal this?

Why do I say this? Because for the first time, the SK represents an existential threat to the Mafia. The SK may only get a kill once every other round (if history is any indication), but that kill could just as easily be directed at a Mafia as at a Townie. This was less of a problem when there were multiple Mafia, but now it seems the SK has the potential to end things for them altogether (which is why they targeted Randall)..

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 06:28 PM
^
I don't think that necessarily proves that there's only one mafia left, although there could be. Randall could have also been targeted for other reasons. Maybe the mafia didn't like his latest list (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=8366&viewfull=1#post8366).

Or maybe the mafia figured that if they killed Randall it would make me look suspicious and they could fool everyone into lynching another townie. That's all that lynching me is going to reveal - that I'm a townie.

Blorg
01-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Or maybe the mafia figured that if they killed Randall it would make me look suspicious and they could fool everyone into lynching another townie. That's all that lynching me is going to reveal - that I'm a townie.

How does Randall's death make you look more suspicious than all the other players? Can you explain this?

imo, it's the culmination of a lot of (other) factors that makes you look suspicious.

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 06:44 PM
^
Nope. I can't explain why it makes me look suspicious, but that seems to be exactly what has happened according to the reasons people are giving for suspecting me.

Hmm, but why did the mafia kill Randall? He was coming in for a lot of suspicion last round so it have been sensible to keep him and let us lynch him, which is probably what would have happened. A ploy to throw us off LightLeak's scent?

Two people neglected to for Heph, Randall and Light Leak. Randall is confirmed Townie, so I think our second greatest suspect for Mafia has to be Light Leak, who switched to JollyBard at the last second.

What are the other factors that make me look suspicious?

Blorg
01-13-2014, 07:03 PM
What are the other factors that make me look suspicious?

What I said earlier:

"She's behaving like a stereotypical mafia, according to Madrigal's descriptions. She is very guarded and self-conscious about how she appears to other players. She keeps expressing the desire to blend in, vote for whoever everyone else is voting for, not cause any difficulties. But she doesn't really provide any useful information besides cool charts."*

*"I was referring mostly to your tone and expressed intentions, rather than your votes, though several of your votes support this as well."

You've already denied this, but that's just how I see it. I might go fishing for quotes later.

Noir
01-13-2014, 07:04 PM
The Mafia has yet to cannibalize itself this game, despite the apparent popularity of that theory.

EtherealSage
Works
Madrigal
Randall
LowIQLogan
Dirac

LowIQLogan
P-O
Light Leak
Hephaestus
Chobani
JollyBard

Works
Noir
mccrissanth
Etherealsage

Heph and ES voted for Logan and Works respectively, so why not assume the same pattern holds true for Hephaestus?

Hephaestus
Works
Chobani
Jollybard
Noir
Dirac

JollyBard
Hephaestus
Randall
Light Leak

Works
01-13-2014, 07:16 PM
^Noir analysis of kills

In reference to the Heph lynching, it seems unlikely that Jollybard and Chobani would so quickly vote to kill Heph when there was a chance to save him. The late vote, and the last potential vote to try to swing momentum was Lightleak.

I still think Jollybard is the serial killer, but getting rid of Mafia today will prevent them from killing us in the night phase.

Lightleak

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 07:20 PM
Ok, first of all that round 2 tally that noir posted was not the final one. I didn't vote for Logan. I voted for ES.

What I said earlier:

"She's behaving like a stereotypical mafia, according to Madrigal's descriptions. She is very guarded and self-conscious about how she appears to other players. She keeps expressing the desire to blend in, vote for whoever everyone else is voting for, not cause any difficulties. But she doesn't really provide any useful information besides cool charts."*

*"I was referring mostly to your tone and expressed intentions, rather than your votes, though several of your votes support this as well."

You've already denied this, but that's just how I see it. I might go fishing for quotes later.

I can't remember what Madrigal's description of a stereotypical mafia is so I can't argue that one unless I find the description. I've already pointed out that I wasn't trying to blend in. If that's were the case than I failed miserably by voting JollyBard last round. I thought the information I was providing was useful. I don't see how it's not, but if it's not then I suppose I'm just not very good at this game.

You've been saying that I'm guarded since the beginning. I can't see how I'm being any different than I normally am.

But it looks like I can't do anything to convince anyone, since you're all unanimously agree that I'm mafia. I guess a lynching is the only way I can prove I'm not.

Noir
01-13-2014, 07:30 PM
^My bad Light Leak, that was shoddy work on my part. Your switch had the same flavor with the ES vote that it did with Heph's however, namely, that it was last minute and didn't actually change anything. It's easier to read the motivations of someone who votes early than of someone who flip-flops last minute--you've done that twice now. And THAT'S why people are uncomfortable with you.

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 07:35 PM
^
Ok... so I guess if I thought new information changed things I should have just stayed with my original vote because switching means you are mafia? There's no way mafia would vote early and stick with it so they don't draw attention to themselves.

Noir
01-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Why did you switch to JollyBard after Maddy died?

Light Leak
01-13-2014, 07:57 PM
JollyBard was/still is my top suspect. I thought Maddy's reasons for going after Heph were fairly weak. Even after looking for and finding evidence on him myself I still felt like it was pretty weak. Maddy wanted to lynch Logan and was wrong about him so I thought there was a possibility that she was wrong about Heph too. Plus Heph's arguments were pretty convincing to me. Maddy was then killed and outed as the town cop, but I didn't know if she had actually investigated Heph or not.

Honestly, I was just full of doubt at that point. My head was saying that I should leave my vote on Heph, but my gut was saying I should switch. Then Randall started expressing the same doubt that I had and I was pretty sure that Randall was a townie so I went with my gut and voted for JollyBard.

I was also fairly sure that Heph was going to be lynched that round anyway, so my vote wasn't really going matter all that much and if I switched it might get people talking.

Osito Polar
01-13-2014, 08:14 PM
As the anime girls walked on along the blank background of their little universe, a figure appeared from nowhere. It was a full-color live action woman, standing before them.

"Ooh, look at the palette on her!" said Hephaestus

"Wow. I'm jealous. Whoever drew in her shading was amazing." said mccrissanth

"Yeah, and look at her shoes." said JollyBard, admiringly.

"I wish I had shoes like that." said Works

"We should kick her ass and take them." said Madrigal

"Shh! She'll hear you. And we would never do anything like that." said Light Leak

"Let's talk to her." said Dirac

"Umm. Hi. Are you a God?" asked Hephaestus

The woman daintily covered her mouth and giggled. "Sort of. I'm Kyuri, your administrator. This anime has been going on for too long without a musical number. You all need to sing and dance, okay?"

"I'm a guy. I don't dance." said Hephaestus.

"Not anymore, you're not. And when I tell you to dance, you say 'yes, ma'am' if you know what's good for you." Kyuri covered her mouth and giggled. As she did, Yuno smiled and waved her axe at the girls in an outwardly friendly but psychopathic manner.

Hephaestus examined her groin and noted the barbie doll smoothness where her twig and berries used to be. She gulped and said "Yes, ma'am!"

Jpop music swelled up from the ether and the girls found themselves caught up in it.

As the girls twirled and danced with their hair and skirts bouncing to the music, a microphone appeared in Kyuri's hands and she began to sing as the girls danced behind her.

"Anata no kokoro o bakkyunkyun

Isogashii no ni amaenagara yoseru
kotoba ni sasoware
'Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa.'
'Honki de tsuraretaa!'

Kanpeki ni ma ni awanai dou shiyou mo nai sono toki
hirameita nanika ni yori sugu ni akirameta!"

When the Jpop music faded, Kyuri was gone with it and mccrissanth lay dead on the ground with a knife sticking out of her back.

"What the fucking fuck just happened?" asked Works

"God just came down and commanded us to dance for her amusement, and somewhere along the line mccrissanth got killed."

"Why was mccrissanth killed?" wondered Dirac

"I think it was because she had a My Little Pony avatar." theorized Noir

"That's just leftoever bullshit from the last world." said Works

JollyBard shrugged "Yeah, but still."

"We should say something." said Hephaestus

"You know I can still hear you." said mccrissanth

"Shut up, you're stone dead." Heph said, imitating John Cleese

"No, just dead. I'm not stone cold yet." complained mccrissanth, also faking an English accent

"Did you idiots just try to quote Monty Python in an anime? I think that breaks a rule somewhere. Careful or Kyuri's wrath will strike you down."

"Okay, I'll be quiet." said mccrissanth

Chobani cleared her throat "In life, mccrissanth was a newb. Umm ... inasmuch as we noticed her existence, she was always a pretty good newb. I mean, she didn't troll me personally to any extent and she never posted anything that was wildly inappropriate. Umm ... at least I think so."

"She did have that damn My Little Pony avatar." said Works.

"Let's try to remember her for the good things." suggested Noir.

"FUCK! I'm dead." said Madrigal.

"No you're not. You'll get better." said Hephaestus.

"When did this happen?" asked Randall.

"Just now! Someone stabbed me with this." Madrigal reached around behind her and pulled a wicked looking dagger out of her back. A gout of blood came out with it, and dribbled down her skirt, forming an angry crimson pool on the ground around her feet.

"This happened after you threatened to kick our God's ass. That can't be a coincidence." said
chobani.

"Oh shut up, I'm an atheist." said Madrigal.

"Wait, you're talking to us from beyond the grave but you're still an atheist?" asked Works

"I was a Communist in life. I'm not concerned that reality contradicts my ideology."

"Oh shut the hell up and die." Dirac rolled her eyes. "Seriously, fuck INFPs."

"I know, right?" said Randall and then she exploded in a spray of gore.

"WHAT THE HELL, THERE'S RANDALL EVERYWHERE." screamed Works.

chobani screamed like a little girl

"Eww eww eww, my mouth was open and I think I'm tasting a little bit of Randall" said Noir

Light Leak thought about this and said "You know, Noir. I think that's how Randall would have wanted us to remember her."

JollyBard said "Yeah. I've got a little bit of Randall in my hair."

Light Leak said "I think she would have been proud of that."

"Oh gross. There's Randall sprayed on my skirt." observed Works

"Now you're taking it too far." Light Leak corrected her.

A piece of paper slowly drifted down from above them and landed on the ground next to Light Leak. She bent down to pick it up.

"This is a message from Kyuri."

"What does it say?" asked Noir.

"There's been a scene rewrite."

"What does that mean?" asked Works.

"We're supposed to lynch Hephaestus."

"Why? Can I file a protest?" she asked.

"No you can't file a protest. This is the word of our God. When God speaks to you, you don't get to appeal to a higher authority. What were you thinking?" said Dirac.

"I don't want to die!" she fell to her knees and looked at the blank sky above. "Please, Kyuri! Spare me!"

"Really, it's not that bad. You'll get used to it." said Madrigal

"SHUT UP, YOU'RE DEAD, REMEMBER?" Works shushed her and pointed to Yuno.

Yuno's axe went snicker-snack, and Hephaestus's headless body fell to the ground. Her head bounced and finally rolled to a stop. Her eyes did a final sardonic roll in death, and then fell still.

Okay, I think I'm all caught up.

HEPHAESTUS WAS A MAFIA

EVERYONE ELSE (WHO WAS KILLED JUST NOW) WAS INNOCENT

Translation of Kyuri's Jpop lyrics:

I will seize your heart!!

Before I knew it, I was saying "Good morning!" in front of my monitor.
After some time, I began to feel sleepy.
Despite being busy, I, like a spoiled child,
am being drawn in by your tempting words:
"You are really stupid."
"I was seriously trolled!"
When I couldn't make it on time, and didn't know what to do,
rather than coming up with a good solution, I immediately gave up.

Works
01-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Umm, did we win?

Blorg
01-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Chobani cleared her throat "In life, mccrissanth was a newb. Umm ... inasmuch as we noticed her existence, she was always a pretty good newb. I mean, she didn't troll me personally to any extent and she never posted anything that was wildly inappropriate. Umm ... at least I think so."

:dont:

Kyuri
01-13-2014, 08:32 PM
HEPHAESTUS WAS A MAFIA

EVERYONE ELSE WAS INNOCENT

At that, another slip of paper drifted down from heaven.

It said, "LOL, you wish."

Kyuri
01-13-2014, 08:36 PM
Sorry, game has definitely NOT ended, if anyone seriously considered that possibility. You'll have to endure my trolling for a little bit more.

Osito Polar
01-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Umm, did we win?

No. Not what I meant. Edited my post.

Jesus Works, you're an optimist. I think you've been drinking the Southern California kool-aid.

Noir
01-13-2014, 11:42 PM
Here's the updated voting record, for reference:

JollyBard
Light Leak

Light Leak
Dirac
Noir
JollyBard
chobani
Works

Blorg
01-13-2014, 11:58 PM
That makes me nervous.

Blorg
01-13-2014, 11:59 PM
oh wait, she's probably the last one anyway, never mind.

Dirac
That makes me nervous.
What does?

Dirac
also nvm

Light Leak
01-14-2014, 01:26 AM
I know this isn't going to make any difference, but I'm changing my vote to chobani.

I think we may have written of much of her behavior as noobness so I've taken a look back at it. I think she's the most likely mafia suspect.

I overlooked this before, but in round 2 as soon as the votes started swinging towards ES, she posted (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6020&viewfull=1#post6020) about why we should vote for Logan instead. Granted Maddy asked if there was a reason we should vote for Logan over ES, but it would be a perfect time for mafia to try to sway people away from voting for fellow mafia.

Chobani also attempted to convince Dirac to vote for Logan here (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6087&viewfull=1#post6087) and Randall to switch from ES to Logan here (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6447&viewfull=1#post6447).

Notice that during the tie when chobani and JollyBard to their little switching dance that JollyBard is willing to switch to ES, but chobani is not. She switches to Dirac (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6453&viewfull=1#post6453). JollyBard's willingness to switch to ES here leads me to believe that he's not mafia. Especially since he also voted for Heph.

The chobani/Jollybard switching dance ends up causing another tie, and chobani posts again (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6506&viewfull=1#post6506) in what looks like an attempt to get someone to switch to Logan.

In round 4, Heph is not anywhere to be found on chobani's suspect list (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=7460&viewfull=1#post7460). As Heph beings to get multiple votes she posts (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=7473&viewfull=1#post7473) that she's beginning to suspect him, but he's still not her top suspect. Even when she does vote for him (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=7524&viewfull=1#post7524), she states that he's not her top suspect, but she'll vote for him since no one else suspects Dirac.

After that Heph goes off against Maddy. Heph has already voted for Maddy at this point. Randall votes for Maddy. Then Maddy gets killed. I wonder if chobani would have also switched to Maddy if she wasn't killed by our mystery killer? If that was the plan I'm guessing that she probably chose to leave her vote on Heph as to not draw suspicion on herself. It was pretty clear at that point that Heph was going to be lynched.

I know probably none of you care what I think at this point, but I'm posting anyways. Maybe next round you'll find some of this info useful.

Light Leak
01-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Yep, just as I expected. No one wants to hear what I have to say anymore. May as well just end this round now. None of you are going to consider switching their vote now since you've all decided to lynch me for the crime of switching my votes too late in a round.

Why bother discussing other possibilities at this point, right? I probably shouldn't even bother mentioning my observation that earlier in this round chobani was mixing up facts. She thought mccrisanth was the jailer. This reminds me of earlier when Heph accused mccrisanth of not voting when she did. ES downright admitted to skimming threads. Seems to me that maybe the mafia doesn't spend much time reading the threads and mix things up.

Good luck to the townies after tonight. You're going to need it. Maybe you'll get lucky and the mafia will kill the serial killer for you.

Works
01-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Actually, I thought it was really convenient how Jollybard and Chobani both switched to you so quickly. To be honest, I'm not sold on you and would rather lynch jollybard.

Light Leak
01-14-2014, 08:05 PM
^
Seems that either chobani or Jollybard are mafia to me. I'm currently leaning more towards chobani, but I'd go for JollyBard too if others were leaning more towards him. I guess both could be mafia. We don't really know for sure that there were 3 mafia this game. There were 3 last game.

I'm not really expecting that anyone is going to be willing to change their votes at this point though.

Noir
01-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Good luck to the townies after tonight. You're going to need it. Maybe you'll get lucky and the mafia will kill the serial killer for you.

I'm not changing my vote, as I have relatively straightforward reasons for believing you to be Mafia. If however, you do turn up Townie, I'd still be interested in knowing who your top suspects are for the Mafia/SK among the remaining players. You mentioned chobani as a possible candidate for the final Mafia correct? Who do you suspect for the SK? Dirac? JollyBard? I think it's important to narrow the field as much as possible this round, otherwise the Mafia/SK could constitute as much as half the vote tomorrow. Let's crunch some numbers here:

If Light leak is innocent, the Mafia will have a 1/4 chance of taking out the SK tonight. If they fail, the SK will get a shot tomorrow, this time with a 1/3 confidence of hitting the Mafia. The Townies are essentially collateral damage at this point, so our only chance of survival lies in correctly identifying the Mafia/SK in order to direct their fire at the appropriate target.

Dirac
01-14-2014, 08:35 PM
Light Leak is surprisingly convincing, but none of it is facts, just like "please don't vote for me" so I'm sticking with her. Sorry if you are a townie :P

Dirac
01-14-2014, 08:39 PM
I know this isn't going to make any difference, but I'm changing my vote to chobani.

I think we may have written of much of her behavior as noobness so I've taken a look back at it. I think she's the most likely mafia suspect.

I overlooked this before, but in round 2 as soon as the votes started swinging towards ES, she posted (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6020&viewfull=1#post6020) about why we should vote for Logan instead. Granted Maddy asked if there was a reason we should vote for Logan over ES, but it would be a perfect time for mafia to try to sway people away from voting for fellow mafia.

Chobani also attempted to convince Dirac to vote for Logan here (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6087&viewfull=1#post6087) and Randall to switch from ES to Logan here (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6447&viewfull=1#post6447).

Notice that during the tie when chobani and JollyBard to their little switching dance that JollyBard is willing to switch to ES, but chobani is not. She switches to Dirac (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6453&viewfull=1#post6453). JollyBard's willingness to switch to ES here leads me to believe that he's not mafia. Especially since he also voted for Heph.

The chobani/Jollybard switching dance ends up causing another tie, and chobani posts again (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6506&viewfull=1#post6506) in what looks like an attempt to get someone to switch to Logan.

In round 4, Heph is not anywhere to be found on chobani's suspect list (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=7460&viewfull=1#post7460). As Heph beings to get multiple votes she posts (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=7473&viewfull=1#post7473) that she's beginning to suspect him, but he's still not her top suspect. Even when she does vote for him (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=7524&viewfull=1#post7524), she states that he's not her top suspect, but she'll vote for him since no one else suspects Dirac.

After that Heph goes off against Maddy. Heph has already voted for Maddy at this point. Randall votes for Maddy. Then Maddy gets killed. I wonder if chobani would have also switched to Maddy if she wasn't killed by our mystery killer? If that was the plan I'm guessing that she probably chose to leave her vote on Heph as to not draw suspicion on herself. It was pretty clear at that point that Heph was going to be lynched.

I know probably none of you care what I think at this point, but I'm posting anyways. Maybe next round you'll find some of this info useful.

I actually agree with pretty much all of this, my suspicions were raised on JB and chobani last round, but the attempted JB lynching is what makes me think he isn't mafia and that you are. He could be SK though. If you do turn out townie I think it'll be chobani as the mafia and JB as SK.

Light Leak
01-14-2014, 08:47 PM
I'm not changing my vote, as I have relatively straightforward reasons for believing you to be Mafia. If however, you do turn up Townie, I'd still be interested in knowing who your top suspects are for the Mafia/SK among the remaining players. You mentioned chobani as a possible candidate for the final Mafia correct? Who do you suspect for the SK? Dirac? JollyBard?

The only reasoning as to why people seem to believe I'm mafia is that I switched votes. I've said what my reasons were. Randall switched too and he turned out to be a townie. That's proof that townies can behave the way I did, but I guess statistically one of us has to be mafia right and it wasn't him so it has to be me right? I don't know. Math isn't my thing. I don't know what else to say to defend myself here. I know I'm a townie, but I guess no one is going to believe that until I'm lynched.

At this point my only two suspects for mafia are chobani and JollyBard, but it really seems like it's more likely chobani for reasons I stated a few posts ago.

The serial killer is trickier because it could really be anyone. Again I'm looking at either chobani or JollyBard here. If there's only one mafia left and one of them turns out to be mafia, my bet is the other is the serial killer. I'm currently thinking that chobani is mafia and JollyBard is the serial killer.

Dirac
01-14-2014, 10:03 PM
The only reasoning as to why people seem to believe I'm mafia is that I switched votes.
You did also start the game with a lot of administration type posts.

Blorg
01-14-2014, 10:11 PM
Actually, I thought it was really convenient how Jollybard and Chobani both switched to you so quickly. To be honest, I'm not sold on you and would rather lynch jollybard.

I was the first person in this thread to raise suspicions of Light Leak, and she was #2 on my list of suspects. What more do you want?

I overlooked this before, but in round 2 as soon as the votes started swinging towards ES, she posted (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6020&viewfull=1#post6020) about why we should vote for Logan instead.

Everyone suspected LowIQLogan. Whoever denies that has hindsight bias. Here are my reasons for suspecting him (from the link): "He posted at the last minute before the first vote, when people were starting to suspect him, he didn't offer any new analysis, he logged in yesterday and viewed the thread but he didn't post, he only voted for Md5 after it was clear that Md5 was the consensus vote, Osito Polar voted for him." I saw far more reasons to suspect him than ES. Even Madrigal said that she couldn't understand what LowIQLogan was doing. It was like he was trying to make himself look like mafia, and I (along with many other players) bought into it.

Madrigal didn't have strong evidence against ES so I saw no reason to vote for him. She probably knew he was mafia because she researched him.

Chobani also attempted to convince Dirac to vote for Logan here (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6087&viewfull=1#post6087)

To clarify, this is what I wrote, in a response to Dirac: "^Why is Randall your top suspect, but LowIQLogan isn't even in the top 3? You say that Randall hasn't said enough, but LowIQLogan posted even less." (it wasn't an attempt to make Dirac vote for Logan as much as it was an attempt to gauge Dirac's reaction, since at the time I felt sure that Dirac was mafia. Later that round, I switch my vote from Logan to Dirac.)

But this is kind of irrelevant. 80% of your post is reinforcing only one point: I strongly suspected LowIQLogan (I won't bother quoting the rest of your evidence in support of this). Yes, it's true, I strongly suspected LowIQLogan. That doesn't mean I'm mafia.

Notice that during the tie when chobani and JollyBard to their little switching dance that JollyBard is willing to switch to ES, but chobani is not. She switches to Dirac (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?320-Anime-Mafia-Day-2&p=6453&viewfull=1#post6453)...The chobani/Jollybard switching dance ends up causing another tie

I was trying to resolve the tie with that post: "It seems like there's a chance of a tie this turn because we're divided. Maybe we can find consensus in a vote against Dirac instead?" I immediately switched back to my old vote as soon as I saw that my Dirac vote was not helping to resolve the situation. I didn't cause a tie; there was no tie.

As Heph beings to get multiple votes she posts (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=7473&viewfull=1#post7473) that she's beginning to suspect him.

This is an outright lie. There wasn't a single vote at that stage. You must be confident that no one will click those links.

Light Leak
01-14-2014, 10:11 PM
^
Yes, because there wasn't really much to go on at the beginning of the game.

Light Leak
01-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Oops. Last post was supposed to be in response to Dirac.

Light Leak
01-14-2014, 10:22 PM
But this is kind of irrelevant. 80% of your post is reinforcing only one point: I strongly suspected LowIQLogan (I won't bother quoting the rest of your evidence in support of this). Yes, it's true, I strongly suspected LowIQLogan. That doesn't mean I'm mafia.

My whole point of this was not that you strongly suspected Logan. My point was that as more people were starting to vote for ES, you seemed to be trying hard to get them to go for Logan instead. And then during the tie instead of switching to one of the other suspects, you switched to Dirac. Dirac had no votes for him at the time. How does that help fix the tie? Then you went back to Logan, which re-created the tie. That's my point. It seems a little suspicious.

This is an outright lie. There wasn't a single vote at that stage. You must be confident that no one will click those links.
It's not a lie. There were votes at this point. Go ahead click the link and check. Madrigal had voted for Heph, and Heph had voted for Madrigal. JollyBard and possibly others had also expressed that they were finding Heph suspicious.

Blorg
01-14-2014, 10:27 PM
My whole point of this was not that you strongly suspected Logan. My point was that as more people were starting to vote for ES, you seemed to be trying hard to get them to go for Logan instead. And then during the tie instead of switching to one of the other suspects, you switched to Dirac. Dirac had no votes for him at the time. How does that help fix the tie?

I explained my reasoning already.

It's not a lie. There were votes at this point. Go ahead click the link and check. Madrigal had voted for Heph, and Heph had voted for Madrigal. JollyBard and possibly others had also expressed that they were finding Heph suspicious.

I didn't see Madrigal's vote. But that doesn't change that it's a lie. There weren't "multiple" votes at that stage, there was one. And I was the third person to vote for Heph.

Blorg
01-14-2014, 10:29 PM
*I'm talking about votes for Heph, because that's what you were referring to in your original post: As Heph beings to get multiple votes she posts (http://forums.intpcomplex.com/showthread.php?362-Anime-Mafia-Day-4&p=7473&viewfull=1#post7473) that she's beginning to suspect him

Light Leak
01-14-2014, 10:34 PM
^
Ok, fine. I got a fact slightly wrong. The 2nd vote for Heph didn't happen until after you made that post. I don't think it really changes my point though. More than one person had still expressed interest in voting for Heph at that point. It was looking like that's the way things were going to go that round. Mafia might place a vote for Heph to try go blend in was all I was trying to say. You did that, but you kept saying how you would vote for him, but he wasn't your top suspect.

Light Leak
01-15-2014, 12:53 AM
I'm seriously still the most suspicious person here after all this? Because my posts were "too administrative" at the beginning when we had nothing to go on, and I switched some votes too late? And because there's no possible way that two townies could be mistaken about Heph?

No one else is finding chobani suspicious? Only if I happen to turn out to not be mafia will she might look a little suspicious? I've gone over and over day two because it was the only day we had such a close split and it was between a townie and mafia. I figured it was the best bet to look at how everyone behaved and figure out who was mafia. Sure, I made some wrong assumptions about some of your behavior (specifically Dirac and Noir) and accused some of you of being mafia, but then you refuted your claims and I realized I was looking at it wrong.

I don't see a strong defense from chobani though. She keeps explaining her reasons for suspecting Logan, but that's not the part I find suspicious. It was the fact that she kept making subtle suggestions to people to vote for Logan. She downright asked Randall to switch from ES to Logan. Her argument that she was fixing tie situation makes no sense to me. She switch to Dirac, a player that no one else even voted for, and then said that she was going to switch back if no one else voted for Dirac... and she did. Recreating the tie. She didn't fix it!. P-O did.

And then when Heph was up for a lynching she seems to reluctantly agree to vote for him. She points out that she guesses that Heph is of suspicious and she'll vote for him, but that she would really rather vote for Dirac. She keeps mentioning her suspicion for Dirac too in her posts leading up to actually voting for Heph. It seems like she's trying to subtly nudge people towards Dirac instead of Heph to me, but then Maddy was killed and chobani probably realized it would look suspicious to keep doing that.

It makes more sense to me anyway that mafia would hide in the votes for Heph. In fact I'm telling you that's the case. Heph was the only mafia to vote for JollyBard that round.

Oh and one last thing. One of chobani's reasons for thinking I'm mafia is this:

She keeps expressing the desire to blend in, vote for whoever everyone else is voting for, not cause any difficulties.

That's exactly what chobani did that round she voted for Heph! She said she's rather vote Dirac, but that since Heph did look kind of suspicious she'd vote for Heph instead.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one finding this stuff suspicious.

Works
01-15-2014, 02:31 AM
So, one hour until your death. Any last revelations for us?

Light Leak
01-15-2014, 03:08 AM
Nope. I think I've said everything I have to say.

Works
01-15-2014, 03:09 AM
If it makes you feel any better, you're not my first choice.

Light Leak
01-15-2014, 03:11 AM
Not much of a consolation, but thanks.

Noir
01-15-2014, 03:20 AM
May the force be with you, Light Leak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3GaRN3SA4E

Kyuri
01-15-2014, 05:42 AM
Day phase has ended! Light Leak was lynched. She was Vanilla Townie.

Night will last 12 hours or as soon as I have all Night actions.

Works
01-15-2014, 05:51 AM
Not surprised.

Noir
01-15-2014, 06:10 AM
Well at least we're consistent. We've hit a Mafia every other vote thus far. Tomorrow's the day.

Osito Polar
01-15-2014, 01:12 PM
:dont:

ZOMG I didn't realize mccrissanth was MyMomentously or there would have been a reference to Jollybee and lumpia ... I mean at the very least. I could have thrown some Tagalog in there.

edit: that's what you get for changing your name and not telling me!