Thread: Complete me!

Type
    xxxx

Complete me!

I'm here ... ugh, at least it's not facebook.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Welcome home, dear psy-goat. How have you been? Would you like some tea or cake?
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    xxxx
    Tea or cake? I'm a zygote, I need straight-up glucose and a warm host body!

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by psy-goat View Post
    Tea or cake? I'm a zygote, I need straight-up glucose and a warm host body!
    Straight up glucose? I think we have some in the pantry, just a moment.

For your warm host body, could we just waylay a transient for you or would you prefer us to make a posting for you on craigslist? Hmm ... are you certain this shouldn't remain a personal matter, psy-goat? If not would you consider this "host body" thing to be more of a long term relationship or a casual encounter? I want to make sure I capture your perspective on this dynamic in the body of the post.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

eyeing you rabbit warrior kitsune's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    a vast moor in the old world brimming with jackrabbits where three rivers decussate
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito Polar View Post
    If not would you consider this "host body" thing to be more of a long term relationship or a casual encounter? I want to make sure I capture your perspective on this dynamic in the body of the post.
    For a fertilized ovum, I would expect neither long-term nor casual would do. Short-term for the purposes of incubation with the option of long?
    Last edited by kitsune; 04-28-2014 at 08:08 AM.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Type
    IXTP
    Does it have to be a human host? Would a very large dog work?