Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: A or B?

  1. #1
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,145

    A or B?

    Answer a or b questions posted, or pose your own.

    Which is more offensive to you: Burqas or visual female sexual objectification?

    If forced to choose between these two options, I'd opt for the burqa. Less work.

  2. #2
    igKnight Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    9,142
    Burqas. Burqas are a more comprehensive female objectification. More tangible too.

    Also, I enjoy cheesecake. I don't always enjoy the company of other people who like cheesecake, and from time to time I am appalled there is any grouping that I share with various specimens of cheesecake admirers--but none of the vile idiotic trash that dribbles from their mouths really affects my affection for good cheesecake, just people in general, depending on the apparent population density of similarly mindless people.

    You have to give up using adjectives or adverbs for the rest of your life.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Desolation Row
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Burqas. Burqas are a more comprehensive female objectification. More tangible too.

    Also, I enjoy cheesecake. I don't always enjoy the company of other people who like cheesecake, and from time to time I am appalled there is any grouping that I share with various specimens of cheesecake admirers--but none of the vile idiotic trash that dribbles from their mouths really affects my affection for good cheesecake, just people in general, depending on the apparent population density of similarly mindless people.

    You have to give up using adjectives or adverbs for the rest of your life.
    Adverbs. They're kind of pointless, anyway. Adjectives describe things, but adverbs only seem to be used to increase word count. Even if that isn't the case, eliminating them would make for more concise writing that would lose little meaning.

    If you could time travel, would you rather go to the past, or the future?

  4. #4
    igKnight Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    9,142
    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    If you could time travel, would you rather go to the past, or the future?
    The future--but faster than I am currently. I would also want to be able to take a few items with me. Granted, speculation is easier traveling to the past, but I figure in a couple hundred years, having a genuine original issue something is bound to have some value. Especially if it's something I can act as a legitimate historical interpreter for. Somehow, the idea of getting a job as an archaeologist studying the world I grew up in and explaining it to people who never knew it, well, it sounds like fun.

  5. #5
    igKnight Hephaestus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    9,142
    The life of a lifelong friend who has always had your back and with whom you've manage to survive many...adventures? Or the life of your beloved of the last two years that feels like might be "the one"?

    Neither will even know you had a choice unless you tell them.

  6. #6
    Member Valkyrie's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    109
    What is this "feels like" business? By two years you either know or you're deluding yourself. Keep the friend.

    A) being trapped eternally in a room full of people *significantly* less intelligent than you, that you disdain
    B) being trapped eternally in a room full of people *significantly* more intelligent than you, that disdain you

  7. #7
    Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Desolation Row
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    What is this "feels like" business? By two years you either know or you're deluding yourself. Keep the friend.

    A) being trapped eternally in a room full of people *significantly* less intelligent than you, that you disdain
    B) being trapped eternally in a room full of people *significantly* more intelligent than you, that disdain you
    B. One motivates me to aspire to more, the other motivates me to aspire to less.

    Seasons. A: spring. B: fall. Pick one.

  8. #8
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,145
    I'm definitely partial to Spring - enjoying the outdoors, the warmth of the Sun.

    Setting down roots, or periodic uprooting and replanting elsewhere?

  9. #9
    Senior Member skip's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tatooine
    Posts
    1,324
    Periodic uprooting.

    A?

    Spoiler: house1


    or B?

    Spoiler: house2
    Yes, I smell like a horse. No, I don't consider that a problem.

  10. #10
    Member Mxx's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,145
    House 2!

    And I love the image a or b idea.

    Leopard


    or

    Wolf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •