Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to INTP Complex!

Type
    INTP

Welcome to INTP Complex!

Hello and welcome to INTP Complex!

Here are some links to help you get started.

Your User Control Panel

Questions?

Start Posting!
    Last edited by Ptah; 02-24-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    The Official Intro song of INTP Complex!

Type
    INTP
    Hello, Ptah, among others. Hopefully I am remembered. And not poorly. We'll see what happens. Also, WTF is up with ECNET?

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by helium View Post
    Hello, Ptah, among others. Hopefully I am remembered. And not poorly. We'll see what happens. Also, WTF is up with ECNET?
    How's the Zumba going?
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by helium View Post
    I recall you, yes. A lot has changed since then. Remember back in my early twenties when I was an uber-right wing arch conservative?

Anyway, this place is much better than the other place ever was. It's a much less toxic environment, without being suffocatingly saccharine. Welcome.
    Last edited by msg_v2; 02-11-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Type
    INTP
    5 Posts? when i read about this place I figured we'd at least be on the 3rd page. I was on intp central as masterofnone. I'd be really suprised if anyone remembered postings by me because mainly I was a lurker since 2005. Though i'd have binges where i'd play with people and troll others, I was often the one to lay low enough to not get banned. Hello

Type
    INTP
    I am INTP, I know that there's is more to the type like enneagrams or something whatever they are called. Can someone help, I want to know more about my type also I am new to this web.

Type
    INTP
    Greeting all! It has been a few years since intpcentral. Im so glad I checked this old email address and found this invitation! I look forward to good times and thoughtful conversation! Thank you!

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantumzero View Post
    Greeting all! It has been a few years since intpcentral. Im so glad I checked this old email address and found this invitation! I look forward to good times and thoughtful conversation! Thank you!
    We're glad you're here.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantumzero View Post
    Welcome aboard/back!