Thread: Welcome to INTP Complex!

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    wtf happened to intpc?

btw, the youtube vids led me here
    Welcome, Wolf!!!

intpc died the death of a thousand cuts. It was infested with Internet advertising Devils. Spam bots, annoying ads with loud sounds, neglectful owners and absent management. This forum is the product of a mass user exodus.

Good to see you. Did you ever receive notification that your account had been hacked? If I recall correctly, it was at one point. Anyway, good to hear from you again.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    nah, no notifications (or maybe i missed it or simply deleted it/ignored it)

Type
    ISTP
    so this is where everyone wound up...

Wow... So I totally missed this one. whoooops. OMG I never had the chance to introduce myself. I'm like hey betches, the queen has arrived. Now I look like I'm a really trying hard INTP, which I won't deny. :'(((((((((((( The first time I got here, my thinking was like 'okay so how do i get my intp? oh what do they like? oh yeah, they like stuff about the universe and things like that. okay ima do that now'. (oT-T) Hey guys this is Fonhgrit, you can call me Vrel 。゜(つω`)゜。 cuz that's what my friends call me. oops, i just remembered something; i don't have any (;∧`;)I hope I'm not too young for these forums. I like dancing and singing and digital art and digital music and editing and cooking... (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) sorry if i was too dumb to touch buttons on a website we really can't access the Internet under the sea, cuz that's where I live... with my fellow jelly jellies. jk they hate me ( TДT) why life why ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)

Type
    INTP
    I used to read INTPC a few years back, found this place and thought I'd register this time.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    I used to read INTPC a few years back, found this place and thought I'd register this time.
    Welcome! Did you ever post over there?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Welcome! Did you ever post over there?
    Hi gator, No, I didn't even register, just used to enjoy reading the threads, so this is a step up for me.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Hi gator, No, I didn't even register, just used to enjoy reading the threads, so this is a step up for me.
    Welcome, Big A.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by wyzandrea View Post
    Hi, everyone, it's great honor to be there.
    Welcome aboard

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Hello, I am new here. I believe I will enjoy my stay here. Hope to discuss details about biotech with you.
    Welcome! Biotech, hm? Do tell.