Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: god are you there? it's me margaret

Type
    ENTP

god are you there? it's me margaret

This is a thread to ask god your questions. A belief in [God, god, gods, or incarnations of Vishnu], is not required to participate. Or even desired. Fuck.

Don't expect answers. Just ask your questions. It can't hurt.

Here are my questions for god today:

1. Why is life full of pain? Because it doesn't seem to matter who you are, everyone suffers. Pain is relative, adaptive, self-creating. No person's suffering can be compared to another in any meaningful way. We all suffer. Life is pain. Why did you do that? And don't say "Because without pain, you cannot appreciate joy!", because that's a motherfucking cop-out, and you know it. I'm not looking for a biological definition, or a deconstruction of consciousness. I realize this can be explained in self-derived ways that deduct the nature of what is by directly referencing the nature of existence. Fuck that. Just tell me why you make everyone suffer?

2. Why bother living? I've struggled to answer this many times, and the only answer I've reached which calms the tides of existential anguish is "Because death is uncertain, and thus scary, but since it's inevitable anyway, why not just keep living for the time being, until you come up with a good reason not to." So anyway, I want a better answer than that. Use your magic god powers to overcome the four basic existential concerns and actually describe purpose in a way that doesn't sound arbitrary. My experience with logic tells me that can't be done, but whatever, just surprise me.

3. What do you want? When you look at your creation, if you look at all, is there something you actually want? Do we matter to you? Are you just like us - or are you the endpoint of a series of Bertrand Russell turtles - the limit of the sum of an equation - the rock, the hard place. Does the buck stop with you? Or are you caught in the same iterative, circular, indeterminate existence we are. Can you transcend? Can anyone?

4. What's outside? Define that however you want to. I suppose you probably don't know the answer to this one, because knowledge of the "outside" is probably impossible for any being on any plane of existence. You'd be asking your god the same thing if you had one. Feel free to unfuck my mind about this.

5. What's your favorite animal cracker? I prefer lions, but that's just me.
    We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    can you make it stop? please, just make it stop.

god can I please get my dick sucked this week?

Type
    INTP
    God can you erase everything from my memory and start fresh without knowing you don't exist and without ever been able to know that again?

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    why did you make chickens so cute?

why do you give people imaginary problems?
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by tele View Post
    why did you make chickens so cute?

why do you give people imaginary problems?
    would you take a chicken for a walk?
    did you ever do that?
    do you have a picture of you doing that?
    if yes show me please.
    Just because its interesting.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    would you take a chicken for a walk?
    did you ever do that?
    do you have a picture of you doing that?
    if yes show me please.
    Just because its interesting.
    that would be really really cute, but they're such delicate animals and you ever know how they'll react to contaminants and chemicals in new environments, and dogs could attack them, and it's just way too risky. they wouldn't follow anyway, and you'd have to put them on some kind of leash, which is too weird. i wish i could have chickens as company when i go on walks but they're not that kind of animal.
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    INTP
    you are too analytical for a chicken lover.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    you are too analytical for a chicken lover.
    i like to burrow my fingertips into their fluffy necks and do light scratching motions while they chirp chirp
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    INTj
    Why are you such an asshole?

Seriously, cancer? What is this bullshit?