Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redii

Retired
    Type
    XXXX

Redii

Hi guys,

about half a decade ago I was a regular at INTPc but stopped posting when the overall atmosphere deteriorated. Today curiosity (or nostalgia?) got the better of me and I checked what had been happening; turns out, not much; so I thought I'd give Ptah's new gig here a shot. Threads like "You are in a supermarket" really do sound like the old shenanigans. Also, I'm positively surprised to see a lot of familiar names again.

Some of you might remember me as a regular music poster with a Beethoven haircut (albeit under a different user name). If you happen to recognize me, hi! If you don't, it's probably better that way.

So: hello everyone.

Type
    Intp
    Sounds familiar to me, but can't remember you exactly. There was a good while when I stopped Intpc altogether though, so it may be you were on then. I dunno. I became flummoxed with the place. Also, user names go in one side and right out the other with me. But, welcome to the Complex which is turning out to be pleasantly more complex and yet in some ways simpler, too. It's very cool. Hopes you like the new and improved version of geeks gone wild. It seems to be working out quite well. Glad you're here.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I vaguely remember your username also. Where in Europe are you from, and are you something of a classicist?
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
    Sounds familiar to me, but can't remember you exactly. There was a good while when I stopped Intpc altogether though, so it may be you were on then. I dunno. I became flummoxed with the place. Also, user names go in one side and right out the other with me. But, welcome to the Complex which is turning out to be pleasantly more complex and yet in some ways simpler, too. It's very cool. Hopes you like the new and improved version of geeks gone wild. It seems to be working out quite well. Glad you're here.
    Hey, good to see you, too!

Quote Originally Posted by ferrus View Post
    I vaguely remember your username also. Where in Europe are you from, and are you something of a classicist?
    The last time I posted at INTPc I was still living in England. And yes, I'll gladly agree to be put in the suggested category. – Pleasantly surprised to find you still around, by the way! Thought you'd have left long ago and gone on to revel in the beautiful Southeastern countryside.

Type
    INTP
    Welcome!

Glad you decided to give this forum a try.

-
    Type
    xxxx
    WHO ARE YOU?

-
    Type
    xxxx
    Yes i was!

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    Yes i was!
    If I keep giving you reputation, will you keep on making it look like you're talking to yourself?

Type
    INTP
    Did we even have more than one musician that posted musical things back in that magical time? I mean, there was Scarecrow, and... uh...

Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhu View Post
    Did we even have more than one musician that posted musical things back in that magical time? I mean, there was Scarecrow, and... uh...
    There was Nemesis. But something tells me this is not Nemesis.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein