Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *peeps through door* Crap, you noticed me. *waves and smiles awkwardly*

Retired
    Type
    INXX

*peeps through door* Crap, you noticed me. *waves and smiles awkwardly*

I'd literally rather do anything than make this thread, I hate introductions lol. But I'm here now and rather bored so I thought I should announce myself.

I actually quite like being around extroverts in social situations, you can let them do all the talking and they're happy enough to do that. It'd be good to have some extroverted guy who could do this for me, it'd save a lot of hassle, but I'm not so lucky.

I spend my time writing music, playing retro pc games, on poker sites and browsing the interwebs. Other than that I work too much and don't get time for much else.

You can ask me whatever you feel like, I'm just not so good at opening up on my own accord...

Type
    Intp

Too tired to talk, just got off work and then went for some exercise. So, just hi.

Oh, right, wait--- welcome to intpcomplex stuff.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Hello there. Online poker? Sounds like you could make a valuable contribution here.

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    What sorts of Retro PC Games do you like?
    Any samples of your music you wanna share?

Welcome here!

Type
    INXX
    Where were you hanging out before you got here?
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Retired
    Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermione View Post

Too tired to talk, just got off work and then went for some exercise. So, just hi.

Oh, right, wait--- welcome to intpcomplex stuff.
    Why exercise? Uhm, thanks. Hi also.

Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    Hello there. Online poker? Sounds like you could make a valuable contribution here.
    Hi, I posted a reply, it all looks very interesting and I shall be back there in future I hope . How long have you been playing for?

Quote Originally Posted by OrionzRevenge View Post
    What sorts of Retro PC Games do you like?
    Any samples of your music you wanna share?

Welcome here!
    Thanks.
    I mostly play rpg's and at the moment I got back into Diablo 2, which came out 14 years ago now. There actually hasn't been another game that's gripped me like this one has.

With music samples, no, I won't share :P Not until I get some proper recordings. Right now I have around a dozen rough guitar takes, 4 or 5x more tracks tabbed out in MIDI and countless more in my head. I really need to find the time to sort all this out.

Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    Where were you hanging out before you got here?
    Who wants to know? I'm closing the latch on this line of questioning.

I couldn't resist the pun there aha... So yeah I was at INTPf before here and apparently the bandwidth limit has been exceeded. So I'v lost all my posts etc there for an unspecified amount of time, so I came here instead.

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Helvete View Post
    So yeah I was at INTPf before here and apparently the bandwidth limit has been exceeded. So I'v lost all my posts etc there for an unspecified amount of time, so I came here instead.
    I'm sure they'll be back up but we want you to stay here. Only a few of us are intolerable jerks. The rest are tolerable. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Helvete View Post
    Who wants to know?
    That's a secret!
    I'm over there also- once every two months maybe.

Be sure to share your music here. Yes even tho you said no.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Type
    Intp
    Went for some exercise means I'm no longer sitting in a chair in one place for hours at work. Lol.

I do mine the natural way, lots of bending and stretching and walking. I went for a walk about half a mile through a nice walking path around my neighborhood/condominium space and then some down some sidewalks, then did some watering (with a watering can too, hehe. takes more walking and bending) and gardening out in the flower beds in the back yard. Then I did repeated trips outside to spruce up some things and walk around in the sun. I'm growing a bunch of perennial and wildflower and annuals seeds as well as a few vegetable plants. I really like being outdoors frequently throughout the day when I can do. I find this time of year triggers depression (and allergies and asthma), so I must keep moving or else I feel really really bad and don't sleep worth shit. So, I also like seeing tons of birds and squirrels and rabbits and things outside. I live in a town but have woods in the back and tons of trees all around which makes it nicer to be out. I also am still miserable about missing my dog that died this year. He took me outside and walked me all the time and now I just go with my daughter or alone. He was really good for me and I miss him, so I vowed to him I would keep on walking.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Type
    INFP
    Hi!

Are you Norwegian?

Type
    INXX
    ^Yes. Can't you tell from my name?