Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: White Rabbit?

  1. #1
    Member INTP_Polly's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Inside my head usually
    Posts
    277

    White Rabbit?

    Someone told me to follow the white rabbit and this is where it led me to. So umm hi, I'm Polly

  2. #2
    Regular Joe stigmatica's Avatar
    Type
    intp
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,930
    Hi Polly. Want a cracker?
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

  3. #3
    Sysop Ptah's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,239
    Would you like the blue pill or the red pill?

    Oh, and: Welcome aboard, Polly.

  4. #4
    fhtagn Rhu's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    wershingten deesee
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Hi Polly. Want a cracker?
    If you do, then you're in luck. This place is basically wall to wall with the crackers and the honkeys.

  5. #5
    Sysop Ptah's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,239
    That may be, but it is the question that is important, at the moment.


  6. #6
    Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Shambala Road
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Hi Polly. Want a cracker?
    Maybe Polly wants a new Avocation to Master.

    Anyways, Welcome here Polly.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

  7. #7
    Member Dakkar's Avatar
    Type
    INTx
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Briar Patch
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Hi Polly. Want a cracker?
    You should have asked if she wants an INTP_Cracker.




    Quote Originally Posted by INTP_Polly View Post
    Someone told me to follow the white rabbit and this is where it led me to. So umm hi, I'm Polly
    Welcome to the tea party, Alice (err, I mean Polly).
    "Do not try to satisfy your vanity by teaching a great many things. Awake their curiosity. It is enough to open their minds, do not overload them. Put there just a spark. If there is some good inflammable stuff, it will catch fire." -- Anatole France

  8. #8
    Sysop Ptah's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakkar View Post
    You should have asked if she wants an INTP_Cracker.
    Doubtful, but possible.

    See, when I imagine "INTP" and "cracker" together, I come up with an image of the crumbled remains of a cracker crushed into the carpet under an office chair, surrounded by loose papers, lost writing implements, stray beverage cans and wads of cat hair, forever in the shadow of the dim glow of a monitor or two nearby, above.

    Who'd want that?

  9. #9
    Member Dakkar's Avatar
    Type
    INTx
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Briar Patch
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    Doubtful, but possible.

    See, when I imagine "INTP" and "cracker" together, I come up with an image of the crumbled remains of a cracker crushed into the carpet under an office chair, surrounded by loose papers, lost writing implements, stray beverage cans and wads of cat hair, forever in the shadow of the dim glow of a monitor or two nearby, above.

    Who'd want that?
    Cracker: A low-class, rural white person.
    INTP_Cracker: See "Kip" from Napoleon Dynamite.


    "Do not try to satisfy your vanity by teaching a great many things. Awake their curiosity. It is enough to open their minds, do not overload them. Put there just a spark. If there is some good inflammable stuff, it will catch fire." -- Anatole France

  10. #10
    Member INTP_Polly's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Inside my head usually
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakkar View Post
    Welcome to the tea party, Alice (err, I mean Polly).
    LOL subtle...real subtle.

Similar Threads

  1. What is "white"?
    By Delilah in forum Psychology & Sociology
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 02:37 PM
  2. The Rabbit-Hole After Dark
    By OrionzRevenge in forum Projects & Creativity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-14-2014, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •