Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Primal Pre-Lingual Personality Test ~ 20 questions

No Thank You
    Type
    INFP
    ^lol I got the same result

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

50/50.

Type
    INTP
    Did anyone ever find out which shape was pretending? They both fooled me :/

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I had to give my sibling a chance to analyze my results too. Damn that test was weird. Full disclosure. I was 2 pints into a high %abv microbrew. Question--was the morphy weirdness where the shapes seemed to flow in and out real or alcohol induced? Maybe you are supposed to take it drunk?

Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager. You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner’s point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    If you backtrack that test, you can find even stranger (but similar) tests published by the same person--apparently in retaliation to some drama with German scientists? Or so goes the narrative the person publishing the tests to the web has presented.
    Every master plan has one overarching contingency that will be required for success: desenrascanço. In light of this, it is tempting to skip the planning phase and just make desenrascanço your master plan. I don't recommend this, but it has worked out for me in the past to an alarming degree. The problem is it keeps you too focused on the short term to ever improve your situation in the long.
    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Did anyone ever find out which shape was pretending? They both fooled me :/
    I didn't trust either of them. I'm pretty sure one was a double agent and the other was a triple agent. But I wasn't sure where either of their loyalties began, so I couldn't decide which one had landed on my side, or how long they intended to stay there.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    I didn't trust either of them. I'm pretty sure one was a double agent and the other was a triple agent. But I wasn't sure where either of their loyalties began, so I couldn't decide which one had landed on my side, or how long they intended to stay there.
    Seems sound. I mean, according to another question one of them wanted to hurt us as well.

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    this is very sad because the test is interesting but the results read like a forer effect textbook example.
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    and the two pretending shapes were tits
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    There were two pretending shapes, but they were in two different questions. Only one of the teats was pretending to be you.
    Every master plan has one overarching contingency that will be required for success: desenrascanço. In light of this, it is tempting to skip the planning phase and just make desenrascanço your master plan. I don't recommend this, but it has worked out for me in the past to an alarming degree. The problem is it keeps you too focused on the short term to ever improve your situation in the long.
    --Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    It's the opposite of me and of all INTPs in general, but I got:

"Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger."

Could someone rephrase this question for me:

Questions like that made me go back to the instructions but that didn't help. Am I supposed to think of my answer and then choose the image that makes me think of a yes or know or just go with the image I'm drawn to after reading the question?