Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attachment Style in Close Relationships ~ 36 (1 to 5 scale) Questions

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP

Question Attachment Style in Close Relationships ~ 36 (1 to 5 scale) Questions

http://personality-testing.info/tests/ECR.php
    Your score for avoidance was 3.2, this personality trait is related to how much you are unwilling to allow yourself to be vulnerable to your partner. High scorers do not like to open up to others. Low scorers share their feelings freely.
    Your score for anxiety was 2.8, this personality trait is related to how much you worry about your partner paying attention to you. People who score high on this trait frequently worry about, and are dissatisfied with, the attention they recive. Low scorers tend not to worry about this.

Being a Borderliner, I expected my results to be way out in left field.

Hmm?
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

-
    Type
    xxxx

Avoidance: low - I really don't mind being close to my partner AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE lol

Anxiety: moderate - I would have scored extremely high a year ago because of abandonment issues

Type
    INTP
    he test is complete, it scores you along two scales (scores are between one and five):

Your score for avoidance was 1.7, this personality trait is related to how much you are unwilling to allow yourself to be vulnerable to your partner. High scorers do not like to open up to others. Low scorers share their feelings freely.
    Your score for anxiety was 2.7, this personality trait is related to how much you worry about your partner paying attention to you. People who score high on this trait frequently worry about, and are dissatisfied with, the attention they receive. Low scorers tend not to worry about this.

Your two scores can be plotted to yield your "attachment style", see the chart below.

Type
    intp
    I think being married for nearly 20 years has a lot to do with these results.

[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Your score for avoidance was 3.7
    Your score for anxiety was 2.9

-
    Type
    xxxx
    i definitely have insecure preoccupied attachment.. sigh. such a lil thing makes me go through miserable episodes.

Anxious or preoccupied adults are constantly worried and anxious about their love life - they crave and desperately need intimacy - but, they never stop questioning their partner's love (“do you really love me?”). Anxious individuals are concerned that their partners will leave them. They rarely feel completely loved and they experience extreme emotional highs and lows. One minute their romantic partner can make their day by showing them the smallest level of interest and the next minute they are worried that their partner doesn't care about them. Overall, anxiously attached individuals are hard to satisfy; their fear of not being loved leads them to exaggerate their emotions and engage in controlling behaviors.
    luckily my partner is the same attachment type and completely understands me/reciprocates. otherwise i might die.

Banned
    Type
    INTP

[seductive purr] Look out ladies!

To be more realistic, it's not a huge deal, it just requires courage, something I'm getting more of. It'll fade away at some point, if I'm interested in that happening.
    Last edited by msg_v2; 06-04-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Definitely need to work on this as well.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INTP