Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Hi

  1. #1
    Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Barcelona, Catalonia
    Posts
    5,669

    Hi

    I hear this group has a pretty rough reputation when it comes to welcoming n00bs. So fuck you all.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

  2. #2
    Hasta Siempre Madrigal's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Maņana
    Posts
    7,005
    INTPx Award Winner
    Fuck you too.

  3. #3
    Welcome aboard Seth Ferrus!

  4. #4
    was here.. ~h4ct6al~'s Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,080
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrus View Post
    So fuck you all.
    Friend request en-route.

  5. #5
    gryffindor Hermione's Avatar
    Type
    Intp
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Into the Woods
    Posts
    1,256
    And you jsut gets better all the time, old man. Es muy bueno, eh?

  6. #6
    Member MacGuffin's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrus View Post
    I hear this group has a pretty rough reputation when it comes to welcoming n00bs. So fuck you all.
    I do not want to have sex with you. I am a virgin and I am uncomfortable with this kind of language the day before our Savior's birth. I will pray for you.

  7. #7
    Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Barcelona, Catalonia
    Posts
    5,669
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I do not want to have sex with you. I am a virgin and I am uncomfortable with this kind of language the day before our Savior's birth. I will pray for you.
    Isaac Newton was supposedly asexual, it's true. But I don't think there is any need to pray, he's long dead.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

  8. #8
    was here.. ~h4ct6al~'s Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,080
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I am a virgin and I am uncomfortable with this kind of language the day before our Savior's birth.
    Your savior is Apollo the sun god?

  9. #9
    Member MacGuffin's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    988
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrus View Post
    Isaac Newton was supposedly asexual, it's true. But I don't think there is any need to pray, he's long dead.
    That's not our Lord!

    Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in your...your little ghost manger, lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors...

  10. #10
    Mens bona regnum possidet ferrus's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Barcelona, Catalonia
    Posts
    5,669
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in your...your little ghost manger, lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors...
    Looking like an Arab.
    Die Logik ist keine Lehre, sondern ein Spiegelbild der Welt. Die Logik ist transcendental. - Wittgenstein

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •