Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Psychopath Spectrum Test ~ about 10 Questions

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP

Question The Psychopath Spectrum Test ~ about 10 Questions

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

Your score 48%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    INTj
    YOUR SCORE: 79%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

----

Pretty accurate.

Type
    INFP
    YOUR
    SCORE 30%
    You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    78%

Prometheus, maybe you and I should trade tips some time about the best ways to dispose of a dead body. I have some insights to the proper use of lye and how to hinder identification through use of dental records.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    64%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

About right.

Type
    Intp
    39%
    AND I am currently working on becoming even more boring than I am already, too.

So anyway, females who are psychopathic score on average 39%. I am safe though because I like the Guardian best for news sources and like Indie music best amongst their choices.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

I talked to a girl last week that said she dissected animals as a kid and was switching careers to mortuary science. she denied being a serial killer.

Type
    INTP
    42%

...which is also the number that's the meaning of life...

erm..

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    42%

...which is also the number that's the meaning of life...

erm..
    You are the ONE.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    INTj
    Quote Originally Posted by last_caress View Post
    I talked to a girl last week that said she dissected animals as a kid and was switching careers to mortuary science. she denied being a serial killer.
    Hah, I dated a girl that admitted to doing that. She was a manipulative psychopath, she threatened to kill herself if I broke up with her. I just stopped talking to her, and she's still alive, so dodged a bullet with that one.

@Osito Polar

I think ricin dissolved in DMSO and added to shampoo would be pretty foolproof.

Carfentanil or some other derivative would be my second choice, as only 10-100 micrograms would be needed. It doesn't show up on a coroner's report.

Bodies just can't go missing...