Type
    inFp

Communism s*cks. Cunts s*ck even more.

"
    I prefer a Tlal-toptric convo. They should start a blog."
    Madrigal

Type
    INtP
    the vid where Edward Snowden is playing keyboard has camera work that makes me nauseous, but I like the chic's stabby fingernails
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

No More BarIII feet! PLZ! Tlalocone's Avatar
    Type
    inFp
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    the vid where Edward Snowden is playing keyboard has camera work that makes me nauseous, but I like the chic's stabby fingernails
    Tlalocone:
    Picard and Shaka...on the planet at the El-Adrel system
    LordLatch his arms wide.
    @Tlalocone, when the walls(built by LordLatch)fell on him.

Tlalocone: Envy, toughness for no real reason, misunderstandings{Dathon}.
    (meant as a metaphor to fight a common enemy)
    LordLatch:...
    Tlalocone: LordLatch and Tlalocone...at Intp Complex.
    LordLarch: In my opinion, toughness is a matter of good DNA and lucky parents to have. I would like to believe that these are qualities that most people here on INTP Complex have in enough quantities.
    Tlalocone: Tlalocone, when the walls(built by LordLatch)fell on him.
    LordLatch:...I still don't get it dude; speak openly already!
    Tlalocone: ...?!!!?!!!?
    ...{a bit later that day}

Tlalocone, when the walls(built by LordLatch)fell on him.
    Tlalocone and LordLatch(repeated often by both; meant as a metaphor for failure)!
    Last edited by Tlalocone; 05-19-2018 at 11:31 AM.

"
    Madrigal

Type
    inFp

"
    Madrigal

Type
    inFp

"
    Madrigal

Type
    inFp

"
    Madrigal

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlalocone View Post
    Tlalocone:
    Picard and Shaka...on the planet at the El-Adrel system
    LordLatch his arms wide.
    @Tlalocone, when the walls(built by LordLatch)fell on him.

Tlalocone: Envy, toughness for no real reason, misunderstandings{Dathon}.
    (meant as a metaphor to fight a common enemy)
    LordLatch:...
    Tlalocone: LordLatch and Tlalocone...at Intp Complex.
    LordLarch: In my opinion, toughness is a matter of good DNA and lucky parents to have. I would like to believe that these are qualities that most people here on INTP Complex have in enough quantities.
    Tlalocone: Tlalocone, when the walls(built by LordLatch)fell on him.
    LordLatch:...I still don't get it dude; speak openly already!
    Tlalocone: ...?!!!?!!!?
    ...{a bit later that day}

Tlalocone, when the walls(built by LordLatch)fell on him.
    Tlalocone and LordLatch(repeated often by both; meant as a metaphor for failure)!
    No Lordlatch thinks toughness is in the mind and if @Sappho endorses you, I'm sure you're alright. She's astute.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    inFp
    ACT2/Part2/Probably the last episode

Tlalocone: LordLatch his arms wide! Marathon-running!(meant as a metaphor for giving and receiving)
    LordLatch: That's how you communicate, isn't it? By citing people here on Intp Complex and by using your foolish-ish hierogliphs and emojis...for giving out information! Extroverts' armies... with fascist like fists open...threathen our mentally sacred forum!
    Tlalocone: "By Plato, his eyes uncovered"!(meant as a metaphor to comprehension)

LordLatch: Yes, mine mind is crafted for comprehension, dude! I..err..mean; Yes, Lordlatch his arms wide, dude!
    Unknown admin: Yes indeed, communicating with imagery, making confusing statements in posts are very characterisic for INFPs, this is usually everything to these lesser types; in other words for Feelers. It really embodies their emotional states, their very un-thought processes. It's how they communicate and it's how they seem to think-though they rather feel than think these poor beings-.
    Another unknown admin: Our situation is analogous to knowing the picturesque and picture-heavy natured grammar of them Feelers' language, but none of their horrific vocabulary.

Tlalocone: Picard and Shaka...on the Oceanliner!
    LordLatch: Picard and Shaka... they had left it together, though only one of them had got a floating gardrobe-thing so he could survived at least!
    Tlalcone: T'Challa, his paws wide!
    Lordlatch: I really can go along with that, dude!

They had been saying these lines when some Extroverts and Sensors- disguised as Black Panthers- began to attack them ruthlessly!
    After they finally managed to kill off some of these ravaging beasts, the remainder/remaining panthers disappeared like ghost in a very foggy night.
    Though they were victorious against not to good odds; sadly Tlalocone had been lethally wounded!

Lordlatch: Sacha Borat Cohen, a king. Sacha Borat Cohen, a king. In movies and in internet video-snippets. He tormented his fan viewers. He made them angry. They cried out aloud: Let us send a petition to our king through e-mail! Spare us from his geniously talented madness he calls humourous entertainment! Steven Colbert, a very wild Cotehoacwri*... from the forests, entered Hollywood. They had fought in the districts of Los Angeles. They had fought in the streets of the city- both of them had a bit help from the gangstergangs of their own-. Finaly Sacha Borat Cohen, the king defeated Steven Colbert in a rappers' face-off battle. Interestingly enough they became great friends so they jakuzzid toghether- often totally naked, without any females around-. Sacha Borat Cohen and Stephen Colbert in movies and in internet video-snippets and tv-shows. In movies and in internet video-snippets and tv-shows!

LordLatch recited the following story; the Epic of Sasha Borat Cohen to Tlalocone and during the storytelling he, LordLatch also recited the name: Tlalocone in respect beacuse the poor INFP slowly succumbed to his wounds:

The... the two new friends went out into the Nevada Desert together, where the great city of Las Vegas was pundering men and women and of course reckless teenagers by the hundred-thousands. Steven Colbert had blown up the building of the Central Power Electrical Services quite easily. Sacha Borat Cohen had led away the crew with his machinegun in oder to spare them from death by blast.
    (Tlalocone was laughing while he was also bleeding.) Sacha Borat Cohen...- LordLatch continued the story- they were... victorious. But... Steven Colbert fell to the ground, shot down by a bullet into his heart. An angry, avenging crewmember- who had a clandestine second job as a marksmen by the way- shoot him to death. And Sacha Borat Cohen... wept bitter tears, saying; he who was my companion and also a non-homophobic PAL, through adventure and hardship, is gone forever.

A-random-INFP-who-arrived-for-Tlalocone's-corpse: The North Sea! The North Sea in winter!
    LordLatch: Picard...?
    LordLatch:...and Dathon...on the planet at the El-Adrel system. In Outer Space!
    A-random-INFP-who-arrived-for-Tlalocone's-corpse: By Plato, his eyes open!
    LordLatch: Black Panther monsters; Extroverts' armies; fascists with their fists open! Tlalocone when the walls fell on him!
    (LordLatch and A-random-INFP-who-arrived-for-Tlalocone's-corpse FINALLY were able to understand each other!)A-random-INFP-who-arrived-for-Tlalocone's-corpse(was saying with astonishment and joy both visible by the twinkle in his eyes): Sophocles, his arms open!

A-random-INFP-who-arrived-for-Tlalocone's-corpse gave a small Tlalocone-statuette to Lordlatch in order to celebrate a new alliance between Feelers and Thinkers and of course to mourn the late Tlalocone.
    LordLatch had accepted the gift with a small- almost invisible- tear in one of his eyes.
    LordLatch: Sophocles, at rest.

Unknown admin: From now on; Feeler types are our new friends at the Intp Complex, is it really true, LordLatch?
    LordLatch: I can't say for sure, Unknown admin... but at least they're definitely not new enemies.
    LordLatch: Now the door is open between our MBTI subgroups. That commitment meant more to Tlalocone than his own f*ckin life.

LordLatch- who was still not really understanding Tlalocone's weird Feelers' language-: LordLatch of realism. Of the Western; developed World. Of the Forum Intp Complex!

The(Happy) End.

Cotehoacwri*
    = comedian, television host, actor, and writer.
    Last edited by Tlalocone; Yesterday at 10:39 AM.

"
    Madrigal