Thread: Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder, INTP

Type
    INTP

Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder, INTP

He is a kind of subversive genius, and has a new show coming out soon, Black Jesus.

This trips me out:

Yes this deserves its own thread because this dude is amAZEing.

edit: oh, and the evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtsNB7TL_pg

Type
    intp
    Boondocks makes me uncomfortable in the most hilarious ways.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Whenever Aaron McGruder comes up I feel a need to plug Keith Knight. His K-Chronicles comics are amazing, underrated and something I think most fans of the Boondocks would like. McGruder's "Birth of a Nation" graphic novel is also pretty good despite getting little press relative to Boondocks.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    I'll be looking out for the movie, this is great.

Type
    intp
    I don't think I've ever seen Snoop laugh. Love it.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Update -- Black Jesus is out now.

Not his best work or anything, it's a bit like a sketch comedy show with slightly more continuity. It's worth watching though.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.