Thread: Athletics - I know you think a lot, but how do you exercise?

Type
    INTP

Athletics - I know you think a lot, but how do you exercise?

Skateboarding, golfing, hiking, jumping off tall stuff into water.

I know everyone here thinks, but what do you do to stop that incessant flow of thoughts? What do you do to get your brain to stfu?

Type
    INTP
    100% of my exercise currently comes from walking from place to place or running to catch a bus/train.
    Violence is never the right answer, unless used against heathens and monsters.

Type
    Intp
    Swimming, walking, hiking, gardening .. extreme sports type , used to do tennis and bicycling, and I do a lot of toning and stretching exercises that I guess you would call yoga, isometrics, and calisthenics. Things I've learned from keeping up on it through the years. Basically, I do what my body is telling me and we're both a lot happier this way. Breathing is an important one for me because I have shallow breathing normally, and I also have allergies and mild asthma. Kind of a pain, but really it's just all tiring. More reason to keep moving.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax

Type
    INTP
    I used to go mountain biking a lot but a lot of the trails were dangerous and I got tired of people asking me if my boyfriend was abusing me from all the bruises I was showing up to work with. Mostly I go hiking with my dog on groomed trails in the woods on days the weather is permitting. It's not much but its something.