Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3370

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

Type
    INXX
    @Eli Porter nah just kidding around
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Cancerous autism in a can Eli Porter's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    @Eli Porter nah just kidding around
    Are you kidding? You earned it. That dopamine rush was like a shot of delicious cocaine between the toes. Maw-muh! Fok meh mate. We're living on the grandest stage in the middle of the universe. Everyone is counting on us to give them something they've never seen before. Latch, what we do in life ... echoes in eternity!

Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    Sig-worthy....

Type
    INtP
    Not that I had questions, & I hope this doesn't sound bad but that explains a lot

Type
    INTx
    lmfao
    Thanks. Glad I could provide a laugh. You've provided many. *laughing with you*
    You hide behind caveats and modifiers. - Lurker

Type
    INTP
    Yay! You're alive. I was beginning to wonder how things were going.
    !!

Yes I'm still breathing!

I feel much more confident than I did a couple months ago that the covid won't be the end of me. It turns out having asthma as a kid doesn't put me at nearly the level of risk of death as I initially thought, especially considering my age (and the fact that I'm freakishly healthy by just about any dimension you can think of (including my lung function funnily enough, occasional weed cough aside!)). People my age, even with pre-existing conditions and poor health just aren't dying a bunch. I still have my concerns about the unknown long term effects so I'm going to continue to be very careful.

I've considered making a blog post update but it'd just be a long rant about the emulator games I've been playing and the deep existential crisis about how this will impact the entire trajectory of my livelihood, snoooozefest.

Type
    intp
    You're so MANLY
    I know right

Type
    xxxx
    @LordLatch i see. yes, perhaps she was/is. no such term should be a label of one's identity: biotch. in rectification of her mislabeling here's one which more accurately corresponds with reality. something that personifies a pervasive pattern of obsessing over a singular interest in disregard of others, to a fault? ... edit: rudey tudey
    Last edited by Eli Porter; 05-31-2020 at 12:55 AM.
    Sig-worthy....

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Porter View Post
    @LordLatch i see. yes, perhaps she was/is. no such term should be a label of one's identity: biotch. in rectification of her mislabeling here's one which more accurately corresponds with reality. something that personifies a pervasive pattern of obsessing over a singular interest in disregard of others, to a fault? ... edit: rudey tudey
    that wasn't my experience with the person. There seemed to be three distinct personas- one of which talked like a neurotypical in the likeness of a reasonable discussion on several occasions to me. I was going to meet them in person at one point.. woulda been 50% of my intpx meetups at the time.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    that wasn't my experience with the person. There seemed to be three distinct personas- one of which talked like a neurotypical in the likeness of a reasonable discussion on several occasions to me. I was going to meet them in person at one point.. woulda been 50% of my intpx meetups at the time.
    yeah, come to think of it. there's some past thread of several effusively exchanging about whatever, it was flowing with that classic intpcomplex symbiotic intuitive resonance. but this time it bore the quality of being on some threshold of sensation right before the party starts. then biotch arrived and took a dump, totally detonating the mood. I recall she was a redhead, from eastward yonder or some such. which is where you live I think. yeah, she was special ... I'm not pointing fingers or nothing; got my very own chapter in the crazy town chronicles. heh

edit: also, I imagined about her tumescent lean cheeks once or twice. I kid.
    Sig-worthy....

Type
    INTP
    @roki Yeah that's true... But I was talking about my personal forefathers, I'm pretty sure I come from two peasant lines, and one of them Irish. My ancestors are more likely to have been slaves themselves, than to have been slave owners.

I might do my genealogy to supplement my DNA results, so maybe that's a theory I can explore further in future.

Youknow, there was a lot of white slavery too, but the Liberals never seem to mention that.

They don't say nuffin about the human trafficking that they enable today either.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.