Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3070

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    hey, thank you for the supportive rep

feels like my life has been falling apart the past few days... but i'll get through this
    i sneeze like a grandpa.

Type
    INTP
    @MoneyJungle

@Sistamatic

it would seem so. The US has really terrible records keeping when it comes to perinatal mortality, so it's impossible to say for certain. Contrast with the UK, which (it's my understanding) passed a law to improve reporting and saw steady decreases in mortality and morbidity in the years that followed as they were able to actually pinpoint problems.

It's interesting to me that, in the Maryland study, most murders actually occurred during the first trimester. That means that targeted interventions would have to occur during that very first confirmation. Something like: Your pregnancy test was positive, here's a hotline number just in case you need a place to go.

....Of course, actually having a safety net in place, rather than maxed out shelters, would also be necessary for that to work.
    Too bad, Lady Une. You were far too lenient.
    As a soldier, yes. But as a civilian I lived an austere life.

Type
    INtP
    I see I have one red disapproving rep for being too negative with my self talk in the self-acceptance thread.

Type
    INtP
    @follow up rep

The content of the rep made sense. It was the irony of me noticing the block of red, it’s the equivalent of seeing someone who took the effort to rate a thread one star. The humor of that paired with the encouragement for self love was amusing to the point I had to share. No worries, I wouldn’t take anything I post here too seriously.

Type
    INtP
    You'll never Guess Who did the same shit to me

winner winner chicken dinner

Type
    INTP
    @MoneyJungle and @oxyjen

I did make the same comment to both of you in response to similar posts that you made. It is possible for one comment to apply equally to more multiple people. It is not important who says something or how many people it is said to. The only things that need to be considered are whether the statement is true and whether it applies to you. These are for you to judge.

I made the comment because I was concerned for you. I was unsure about whether I should select approve or disapprove. I chose disapprove because I don't support negative self-talk impeding people making positive changes in their lives. I didn't fully understand the implications of selecting disapprove. I apologize is this has upset you.
    Love displaces fear

Type
    INtP
    Not upset, you're just a goofy motherfucker sometimes.

Ok, most of the time.

Type
    INTP
    thank you
    "All my heroes are dead" - John Zorn

"It's not selfish if you hate yourself"

Type
    INTP
    @Sistamatic

What gets me is that there's a portion... I'd say a significant minority... of the unit that sees birthday parties (for grown adults!) and baby showers and the like as an essential component of the unit functioning.

Like it would all fall apart if we didn't have gifts and cake on a regular basis. In addition to functioning equipment and adequate staffing and... medications... We must have an abundance of parties in our sad, smelly little breakroom or we are not a unit.

It's.... fascinating.

Type
    INTJ
    Queue hoppers? Motherfucking motherfuckers...
    INORITE!
    I'm sat next to a Frenchie today and told him they don't know how to queue in Geneva and he just went quiet and eyes forward. I'm onto these garlic munching, cathedral burning, manger macaques and their queue hopping ways.