the word goddess is used too frequently so i doubt it

Retired
    Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    @rep

the word goddess is used too frequently so i doubt it
    Say that to my face, punk! *flicks hair*

I freaking LOVE James Brown. Pavarotti always sounded like he was singing sarcastically to me... like he's making fun of opera. This mixture was painful.
    YES. THIS. You just put my fierce hatred for the guy in the actual words I've been looking for my entire life. Same with Andrea Botticelli and all those other hacks.

Thank you.

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    @rep

lol. i do though. look at her face!!!
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    INTP
    (to myself)

The three tenors are what I can't stand. Pavarotti just sounds like opera to me and I'm not judgmental when it's normal opera even though I'm not a fan. James Brown with Pavarotti I liked.

But there are fake Abba, Four Seasons, and cast of Grease singers that sound like they're making fun of the original. I hear them on Pandora. I get the impression they're not fans of the music and they think parts sound silly and they go for a silly sound. They don't get it.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    you have the gift of understatement
    yes

@ cat reps

yah, hills food isn’t working. what happened exactly is she got really hyper while in the litterbox all fucking randomly, bolted out like her ass was on fire and pooped a dry pebble on the rug while acting twitchy.

NO
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
    yes

@ cat reps

yah, hills food isn’t working. what happened exactly is she got really hyper while in the litterbox all fucking randomly, bolted out like her ass was on fire and pooped a dry pebble on the rug while acting twitchy.

NO
    Stomach issues with some of the ingredients were common. I was just searching for hyper issues but I bet she was physically uncomfortable in some way.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Stomach issues with some of the ingredients were common. I was just searching for hyper issues but I bet she was physically uncomfortable in some way.
    yeah, stomach issues would make some sense. my SO just told me about the poop thing, and that’s just unacceptable plus i imagine highly uncomfortable, unhealthy and even painful. increased sugars might have also been affecting her (although i haven’t compared this with her current brand yet).

this is the first time with her having poop issues that we’ve ever heard of, so yeah... no.
    WORKJIGGLYPLAY
    HARDxBUTTxHARD

Banned
    Type
    ISFP
    @rep

XDDDDDDDDDD
    hahahahahahah. checkmate.

Type
    INTP
    @slush puppie

Thanks , glad to hear from you, how you keeping?
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

silent magician lv. 4 slush puppie's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Thanks , glad to hear from you, how you keeping?
    much happier these days. you?

i'm digging through all my old forum posts as i am putting together a collection of my notes, ponderings, essays, and such---the worthwhile ones, at least. i used to be so whiny and immature though, sometimes it's nonstop cringe...

are you still doing your research?
    I used to wonder about that myself. Crazy thing is...it's true. All of it. ---Han Solo

We must wade through bitter waters before we reach the sweet. ---Dr. Van Helsing