Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299
Results 2,981 to 2,982 of 2982

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

Type
    INtP
    @ Madrigal

Yes, I remember that about you. My sister is a borderline too, and I am nervous around her, even when she stays the night in my house. Her illness combined with a constant craving to drink creates a feeling of dread, because she's going to explode eventually.

My mother is also a borderline who sliced herself up all through my high school years. My dad was actively psychotic, believing his water was poisoned, cutting it off. I had to house sit to ward off invaders when he ran to the store.

I started out as a nervous wreck, but now I am aggressive because I'm fucking sick of being civil to human turds. I'm not unconditionally nice anymore.

Oh yeah, @ Fitz Neville or whatever. You need to feel some chronic stress and worry. Maybe you can morph from Triumph the Insult Dog into a real boy. Until then, you should be treated like dirt: Exactly how you treat others. You think you're cool and edgy. No, you're a sad little online bully.

Type
    INtP
    You're from... There?!

I thought you were from California or something. Sometimes I think if someone is an area where everyone in your age and social circle is super conforming to one idea/viewpoint to the point of absurdity, I can understand being reactionary to the extremists and groupthink you find yourself in.