Page 297 of 300 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 2999

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    god putting dinosaurs in the ground : faith in creationism :: you : my faith in democracy
    Come on man. You know she's too stupid to understand that.

She can't even figure out which posts in the respond to reputation comments thread have nothing to do with her retarded inbred ass.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Hey you said it not me
    oh man if Sinny rage-posting everywhere stems from her being called a hypocrite for agreeing with Robcore that nobody should ever be angry or resentful, then I will be completely unsurprised but still thoroughly entertained.

Sinny, let go of resentment and transform yourself into a loving and spiritual person!!

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I need to pay more attention to this free entertainment.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by oxyjen View Post
    oh man if Sinny rage-posting everywhere stems from her being called a hypocrite for agreeing with Robcore that nobody should ever be angry or resentful, then I will be completely unsurprised but still thoroughly entertained.

Sinny, let go of resentment and transform yourself into a loving and spiritual person!!
    ftr, I never said people should never be angry/resentful, only that it is not worthwhile to dwell in a negative emotion. It should be released as soon as one's attention has been brought to what the emotion serves to bring attention to. Sober mind > angry mind.
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INTP

ftr, I never said people should never be angry/resentful, only that it is not worthwhile to dwell in a negative emotion. It should be released as soon as one's attention has been brought to what the emotion serves to bring attention to. Sober mind > angry mind.
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcore View Post
    Ok, getting angry ok, staying angry is not.

So sinny definitely shouldn’t follow people around and call them pin dicks, even though the whole thing is amusing?

Type
    INXX
    this is like an unsolicited roast thread
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTP
    Ok, getting angry ok, staying angry is not.

So sinny definitely shouldn’t follow people around and call them pin dicks, even though the whole thing is amusing?
    Yeah, and Fitz shouldn't troll her so much...but who's counting?

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcore View Post
    Yeah, and Fitz shouldn't troll her so much...but who's counting?
    How can you defend a face like this?

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    You two pin dicks still after my attention?

Bore off.

Fucking fatso and sadso.

All the protein shakes in the world wouldn't fix that ugly face, stuck - and as for Fits, just like nobody apart from Pin Dick 1 wants to be your friend - nobody wants to be your enemy either.

Pin Dick 2, for the second time, go and get a life, rather than acting like some petulant, angry, misunderstood teenager.

You're just embarrassing yourself.
    Someone narrate this post please