Page 298 of 298 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298
Results 2,971 to 2,972 of 2972

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    I hate core exercises!
    That's the most important litmus test there is. If you hate core exercises, just about everything else is details--anything worse than liking core exercises it's impolite to assume might be true about someone.

I understand reluctance to acknowledge this, but just imagine someone who loves core exercises. What a freak. I've met one or two. They were almost always double-tanned (natural light and artificial dyes), their hair was so spiky you could believe their chronic mania was a contact high from all the cocaine it was doing to get so stiff. But it wasn't the tendency to look like a reverse image of a human being that made them so completely unrelateable. It was that they were never gymnasts.

I've know at least as many gymnasts as I've known people who loved core exercises. All the gymnasts hated core exercises. They loved the payoff, but they all said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gymnasts
    I fucking hate core exercises.
    So when I think of these freaks that love doing core work... What a goddam waste of a waist. You love core work but didn't prioritize gymnastics?!!! Have you seen what they do on the rings at the Olympics? Holy fucking shit, imagine what they could have achieved if they'd loved every minute of it? Think of the pure joy in such a life? You'd be the Arnold Schwarzenegger of gymnasts.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    Great place to put your "technical issue" numbnuts
    Served its purpose... numbnuts.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)