Page 321 of 334 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3332

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Didn't work last time I tried. Haven't tried Firefox because, after I'd already spent 10 minutes on the problem without satisfactory results, why bother? When attempting to post a link to a pic takes 150% of the total time it should take, my interest moves from posting the pic to writing a Strongly Worded Letter to imgur about how Insufferably Stupid Their Decisions Are.
    I had the same frustrations, until I used Firefox.
    I think you should try that next time.

I used Firefox as my main browser for years, then somehow ended up on Chrome and ended up sticking to Chrome because of all my saved data... But it's really no effort at all just to have an Imgur tab open in Firefox.

Other browsers probably work too.. I've got no idea why Chrome sucks so much ass with websites & forums lately.
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

Type
    INFP
    <3 you too

Type
    INTP
    SMIIIILEEEEE why dontcha?!
    Hah.

I was looking for a caveman gif to be like "this is what those men look like to me" but then like, LOL, I was looking at this gif and haaahh this dude's facial expression is like... only a small exaggeration from the expressions I've perceived from those dudes in the past.

Spoiler:

I'm genuinely interested in how strong of a correlation there is between a man's IQ and his propensity to yell "SMILE" at a woman he's never met.

I also wonder what would happen if a woman walked up to a man who was smiling and yelled "FROWN!"

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    This post gave me hope so I've been crunching my eyes tightly closed trying to draw with my mind, which is what I thought you do, idk I'm confusing myself too
    hah, i'm glad it gave you hope.

if it makes you feel better, i'm a visual artist (graphic designer/illustrator) and honestly i have a pretty shitty ass ability to see things in my mind's eye*... but if someone were to consider that a disadvantage, i'd ask them why i need to. this isn't affecting my quality of life or my ability to do anything. i can hold concepts in my mind and i have art and eyeballing skills (which can definitely be learned, like using tools and visual measuring techniques they did in the renaissance when art was considered a science) and that's good enough for me.

if i close my eyes, i can't "see" my SO's face. it's extremely difficult to "see" my pets, or anything i'm familiar with.

i'm not sure it's as bad as actual aphantasia (i never considered that) but it's not like being able to easily visualize in my mind would improve anything much?

maybe if i could do it better, i'd leave less of a paper trail as i'm working out visuals/images on paper, but who cares?

* now i'm remembering the first time i ever came across this phrase. i was like "wtf is a mind's eye? what a weird phrase." i just use my eyes.

edit: i guess it could make hypnotherapy (i've had two experiences) and guided meditation "visualization" exercises more immersive for me, but idk.
    Last edited by jigglypuff; 10-15-2019 at 03:37 AM.
    FUCK SHIT

Type
    istj
    @LowIQLogan

who would you pick

Type
    iNtP
    washington... this sometimes changes withought planning...
    rokki:

yes, i am...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

Type
    istj
    That makes sense, starla. Her whole family is very bad with money and they are very poor except for a few who don't associate with them. They collectively have a lot of criminal charges for theft and fraud.

And as expected my gf's 1200 check was blown within days of her having it, so I'm going to have to intervene. She spent a large amount on a pride festival in Orlando the day after she got paid, which bothers me because she has the same bank I do, and we have a rewards program. She could've gotten a free hotel room for 2 nights instead of paying out of the ass the way she did had she just booked in advance. She lives like 35 mins from orlando so I'm not sure why her and all of her friends got a hotel especially since one of them didn't drink. I can't even imagine how much was spent on the event, but I'm guessing at least $400 including all the uber fare and club entry fees, souvenirs, drinks, and the hotel. Her friends are as broke as she used to be so I'm assuming she also paid for some of their way. She had a good time though, so I need to lighten up. But it could've cost her far less had she taken a moment to think
    Last edited by roki; 10-19-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by rokki balbotox View Post
    She lives like 35 mins from orlando so I'm not sure why her and all of her friends got a hotel especially since one of them didn't drink.
    Orgy?

Type
    istj
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    Orgy?
    I hope not, but we were broken up that day so it's possible although worth noting all of her friends in attendance are very... hmm how do I say this

FAT
    AND
    UGLY
    AND
    BUTCH

And therefore not her type. Buuuut she was drinking, so idk. There's also the possibility that she'd met someone; women go absolutely apeshit for my girlfriend

(Her friends don't seem to like me; I'm not a homophobe, I just don't like her friends' attention-seeking, histrionic, flamboyant, "my entire identity and conversation revolves around being gay" essence)

Homosexualicentrism
    Homocentrism, kinda ambiguous

Is that a thing
    Cuz that's what it is

Speaking of which, my girlfriend pulled up to my parents house with a shirt on she'd bought at pride that said "DADDY" on it. I asked her to take it off (and explained this was analogous to me showing up at her gran's with my asscheeks hanging out) and she turned it inside out, thankfully.

guys, we get it. I assure you that we get it-- you're gay

I'm like the stacy dash of the gays I guess
    Last edited by roki; 10-19-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Type
    INTP
    I hate flamboyant gays.. well the "me, me, me" ones..

I love gay people, when they just act like regular people.

I don't get why some have to be so in-your-face about stuff.

It's not like I walk around advertising the fact I'm straight, that'd just be weird... But if these "minorities" keep taking over society, pretty soon I'll be part of an "I'm a straight WOMAN WITH A UTERUS society".

I'm convinced Trans people are stealing the identity of womanhood from real women.

Pretty soon, we're gonna need a name for women who were simply born women.

I've been following a lot of trans debates lately... Not only do they want access to our toilets, but they also want access to our girl scouts, changing rooms & bunk beds.

Any fucking "woman" with a DICK comes anywhere near my kid in a FEMALE ONLY environment is getting their head bashed in with a brick.

(The debate has now entered areas of education involving young children, and trans people are arguing that parents do NOT need to be notified if the staff have a penis or not... I beg to differ).
    All truth passes through three stages:

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident.