Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272
Results 2,711 to 2,719 of 2719

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

  1. #2711
    Senior Member Sinny's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by slush puppie View Post
    much happier these days. you?

    i'm digging through all my old forum posts as i am putting together a collection of my notes, ponderings, essays, and such---the worthwhile ones, at least. i used to be so whiny and immature though, sometimes it's nonstop cringe...

    are you still doing your research?
    Ahh, good.

    Yeah, got some big changes going on, life's being pushed in a new direction pretty quickly... Is exciting at least.

    Less research and more just keeping an eye on a few trusted blogs who do that for me.. British (and American) politics have both turned pretty dystopian over the last couple of years and their governments are being shown up for the scum they are... Mulder investigations are always proceeding cautiously in the background, but after 8 years of sticking my nose in all the literature, conclusions still escape me. The Pentagon and Rockefellers are still avidly pushing the good/bad alien invasion narrative, and I think they're grand finale to that story will be revealed in our lifetime, they're building up to something... Perhaps something like technocratic enslavement.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

    ~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)


  2. #2712
    i'll show u the dark side slush puppie's Avatar
    Type
    INFP
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Ahh, good.

    Yeah, got some big changes going on, life's being pushed in a new direction pretty quickly... Is exciting at least.

    Less research and more just keeping an eye on a few trusted blogs who do that for me.. British (and American) politics have both turned pretty dystopian over the last couple of years and their governments are being shown up for the scum they are... Mulder investigations are always proceeding cautiously in the background, but after 8 years of sticking my nose in all the literature, conclusions still escape me. The Pentagon and Rockefellers are still avidly pushing the good/bad alien invasion narrative, and I think they're grand finale to that story will be revealed in our lifetime, they're building up to something... Perhaps something like technocratic enslavement.
    the more i look, the less i see, it seems to me. i was following the Trump crowd for a spell, and the American progressives; only crowd i wasn't minding much were the Centrists, because they are so simple and predictable. not sure whether DJT is actually trying to help or whether there is something more sinister behind the administration's plays. doesn't mean they're not still douchebags. too many claims and narratives, not enough verifiable evidence. QAnon was quite intriguing when i was still following; the administration realized the only way to get accurate information out to the people was through subterranean means.

    Einstein himself, as far back as the 1950s, in his essay "Why Socialism?" saw the problem with economic interests being in control of the media. but still people hold fast to their belief in a profit-driven paradigm, which may be ultimately valid, but that kind of blind faith in institutions which are driven and dominated by economic interests i find to be absolute folly. at least Putin wasn't stupid enough to act on his bluffs, which were tremendous, and appears to have backed off. i don't believe Assad has ever been behind the chemical attacks. still, the warhawks plow on, fabricating justifications when they have to, and a confrontation seems to be inevitable.

    then again, could all be a big show put on to effect the kind of world order you're getting at.

    i'm just not sure how i can get to the point where i can see clearly anymore...
    Last edited by slush puppie; 06-20-2018 at 12:35 AM.
    I used to wonder about that myself. Crazy thing is...it's true. All of it. ---Han Solo

    We must wade through bitter waters before we reach the sweet. ---Dr. Van Helsing

  3. #2713
    chaotic neutral shitpost
    Type
    xxxx
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    shrubland
    Posts
    7,056
    not that enormous tho
    exquisite

    evolved

    enormity
    the clouds in the sky caress my mind so tenderly

  4. #2714
    Senior Member rokki balbotox's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,305
    How the hell did you get those two Mario Kart mystery boxes next to the end of your post. Also, I'm gonna be pissed if it drops a banana peel I later run over.

    LOL

    I used the green face emoji on my Samsung mobile and it turned out that way

  5. #2715
    keep your kokoro away PureViolence's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,096
    @BarIII

    You look like from an italian show, like some kind of mafia guy. I think you are looking OK. Like average yet you have pretty distinctive features. I think you could get girls of your age.
    And you look really ENFP for some reason. Same kind of smiley perverse fun gaze as Che, Cobain and others enfps in my mind.
    Last edited by PureViolence; Yesterday at 11:30 AM.

  6. #2716
    Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,611
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    @BarIIII think you could get girls of your age.
    What age?
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

    "You look late twenties" - LordLatch

  7. #2717
    keep your kokoro away PureViolence's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    What age?
    around 40s? perhaps? EEEHHH help me someone

  8. #2718
    Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,611
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    around 40s? perhaps? EEEHHH help me someone
    Do you say 40s because I said I'm in my 40s or do you say 40s because I look 40s?
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

    "You look late twenties" - LordLatch

  9. #2719
    keep your kokoro away PureViolence's Avatar
    Type
    ISFP
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    Do you say 40s because I said I'm in my 40s or do you say 40s because I look 40s?
    i feel it in my bones
    the way u lok at me

    but hey seriously, what's your age? i'm curious now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •