Page 2 of 221 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    *sigh. You rushed it. And you skipped the louche entirely. The poor bartender probably just facepalmed after you left.
    Edited the story to incorporate the glory of the louche experience.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    Yeah, it's not a shot drink. It's a thinkin' drink. If you drink just to drink, you miss out--like taking hallucinogens for the pretty colours.

It's not the sort of beverage for someone who has never gotten lost watching oil shimmering on water or watching the heat of their coffee mix their cream in for them.

I like to let the louche coalesce and take some time to admire it. Before tasting, I put my nose to the glass and inhale deeply. Then I sip and savour as I watche the colours dance across the beverage. After the louche is complete it's probably a good hour before I finish.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    INTP
    Just skip the sugar too, it tastes delicious without it.

Type
    INTP
    I do both with and without sugar. It is delicious either way.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    xxxx
    Ever read "Hi Fructose"? I like their stuff, I wonder if you could get a place in there.
    i've heard of it; there are lots of mags out there that spotlight artists. i'm definitely not among those ranks, though. i'm just hoping to get my foot in the door with commissions and paid submissions, and don't even know if anything i'm doing is working. i feel like a good chunk of my time is still spent trying to make money and i don't have the resources to do big self-promo projects. i'm trying my luck, trying to integrate more of this into my daily life and hoping to be ready for the opportunity when it comes.

soon, i'll be able to afford the bare essential freelance equipment. *sigh*
    Last edited by jigglypuff; 12-30-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Type
    INTP
    Hola! el día de fiesta ha hecho su parte inferior grande?
    Uhhhh...ummm

Yeah...

*tosses a handful of one-dollar bills in your direction and runs away...."

Type
    xxxx
    Are you mad? Long hair is awesome!
    i can't stand my hair when it gets really long so i just end up tying it all the time. it's really fucking thick.

<3_<3 i'm still ur bf right
    KISS

Type
    INTP
    Haight didn't start anything, he just took it over later.
    Consider me corrected but it's still how I think he sees things (based on minimal anecdotal evidence), though now I wonder why he's so opposed to passing it on.
    I'm not sure what the fallout will be, but the pejoratives will be glorious.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    Consider me corrected but it's still how I think he sees things (based on minimal anecdotal evidence), though now I wonder why he's so opposed to passing it on.
    In order to not clutter up the forum more with this, the discussion of past/present of INTPc is here:

http://forums.intpcomplex.com/group.php?groupid=3

Type
    INTP
    Shutting up now.
    I'm not sure what the fallout will be, but the pejoratives will be glorious.