Page 282 of 285 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2842

Thread: Respond to reputation comments

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptah View Post
    I struggle to muster to give half a fuck about this place anymore. Thanks, shitposters.
    Well then hand it off gracefully, don't be like the last dude and carelessly run it into the ground. And if you want to change the way it is, the place needs a couple things (and I've said this here before):
    1) a set of clear rules which are enforced consistently
    2) a number of mods who are around who will enforce the rules as they are written
    The rules here are vague and enforced so inconsistently that they might as well not exist, to the point that when punitive measures are doled out it comes as a shock and seems like a random event. That doesn't serve any of the purpose of rule enforcement (to influence behavior), it's just flavor and you end up with the only people sticking around being the ones who don't give much of a crap.

Flailing around with the ban hammer isn't going to fix anything. So either fix it or give the power to others who want to fix it.

Type
    INTP
    This was a rule-break. No Excessive Fluff. I waited to see if it would sustain ... for months. It did. And so I acted.

The rules are "vague" or flexible for reason. This is an INTP forum, not an INTJ courtroom. The rules are enforced as written and per the judgement of the mods. This was and always will by design.
    Last edited by Ptah; 07-12-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Type
    INTP
    @Mxx

I know how u feel...got the same fears myself!

Rev had a dream that you and Limey came over to ours to visit and we hosted dinner.. so you best not have written me off yet. My master plan to kill Limey off with my bad cooking needs to come into fruition.

.. I can actually imagine Limey rolling up his sleeves, removing me from the kitchen and saying "now watch, this is how it's done"
    Last edited by Sinny; 07-12-2018 at 10:26 PM.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    This was a rule-break. No Excessive Fluff. I waited to see if it would sustain ... for months. It did. And so I acted.

The rules are "vague" or flexible for reason. This is an INTP forum, not an INTJ courtroom.
    Right, you don't want to be bound by any rules yourself, you just want to make them up as you go so you can inflict consequences on others on a whim. For someone who goes on about "walled gardens", you've effectively made the whole place a walled garden in which only the content you personally enjoy is allowed. Frankly, I don't think you've got enough of a personality to make that concept last very long.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    Right, you don't want to be bound by any rules yourself, you just want to make them up as you go so you can inflict consequences on others on a whim. For someone who goes on about "walled gardens", you've effectively made the whole place a walled garden in which only the content you personally enjoy is allowed. Frankly, I don't think you've got enough of a personality to make that concept last very long.

Um. Ok.

Type
    INTP

Um. Ok.
    King of the fuckwits, the only guy here who is pathetic enough to spend money on this pile of shitposts. You should spend it on transformers instead, they won't ruin your day by making vapid threads

Type
    INTP
    *Sigh*

Type
    INTP
    King of the fuckwits, the only guy here who is pathetic enough to spend money on this pile of shitposts. You should spend it on transformers instead, they won't ruin your day by making vapid threads
    Expressing your concerns is one thing... Out right insulting the guy who keeps this place is another.

Tsk tsk.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Type
    INTP

Type
    INTP