Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Type
    INTP

Hello

I'm bartender (no I'm not actually a bartender) I just found this forum via 16personalities.com

So I guess I'll be browsing this ocasionally while at work now.

Type
    intp
    Welcome Bartender.

I see you've delved right in with a rather polarizing post in a rather polarizing thread. Please put your seat in the upright position, fasten your seatbelt, as you may experience turbulence on this flight. In the event of an emergency, remaining calm and rational should be your mantra. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Welcome Bartender.

I see you've delved right in with a rather polarizing post in a rather polarizing thread. Please put your seat in the upright position, fasten your seatbelt, as you may experience turbulence on this flight. In the event of an emergency, remaining calm and rational should be your mantra. Good luck!
    I'm looking for a good debate. If someone gets upset so be it. Thanks for the welcome!

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartender View Post
    I'm looking for a good debate. If someone gets upset so be it. Thanks for the welcome!
    Just remember to attack the idea's not the posters, and you will likely make a welcome addition to our forum with your desire to debate.

Type
    INTP
    Just remember to attack the idea's not the posters, and you will likely make a welcome addition to our forum with your desire to debate.
    Yeah I changed that post. I realize that was a little crude but someone wishing I was killed is kind of harsh.

Type
    intp
    Yeah I changed that post. I realize that was a little crude but someone wishing I was killed is kind of harsh.
    I noticed. The new post was really well put as well. Much appreciated. Double welcome aboard!

Type
    INTP
    I noticed. The new post was really well put as well. Much appreciated. Double welcome aboard!
    Thanks again. I'll keep it civil from now on.

Type
    INTP
    Hey, welcome aboard!

Type
    INTP
    Look out for the guy offering Tarot Readings via the lower right corner of his posts!

He is NOT a `real' INTP ... though we let HIM think so so that he'll continue to play Sysop.
    BTW, he also firmly believes that he's a chicken, but we don't disabuse him of this delusion either as we NEED the eggs.

It's polemarch you REALLY have to look out for ... I just know he's going to come down HARD on me for ad_hom attacking his Close Personal Friend.

Type
    Intp
    Thanks again. I'll keep it civil from now on.
    Welcome to the fray. I like it here, and you prolly will, too. And no worries on telling me my post was illogical, as you are correct. I hold with the right to be illogical when murder masked as defense is concerned. It's my right to lose it when people get killed for no real purpose which I think is illogical lunacy and primitive in a very bad way. But yah, people lose it over "rights" discussions. It's difficult to debate entitlement and such. Anyway, I missed the whole thing and wasn't even here for the drama. Drama can be good, but mostly I try to miss it. Anyway, glad you feel strongly on some topics which usually helps things roll along where Intp types are concerned, eh? Hopes you stick around.
    All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Mycroft Holmes

I am not programmed to harm human beings. Baymax