Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Eating Alone

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by notdavidlynch View Post
    The Habit is way, way better than in-n-out.
    Oh yeah? I just found one here. I might go there in like 15 minutes when I leave work. Will report back.

I'm getting it to go though.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Birthday eat alone in progress. Just ordered my Pazookee. They upgraded my triple chocolate to quadruple chocolate.
    Insults are effective only where emotion is present. -- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" Stardate 3468.1.

I'm not avoiding socializing I'm helping socializing avoid me! --MoneyJungle

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Went off well. Waitress made me a handwritten bday card. I had her take a pic. Am not home right now, but when I get home, will post a pic in the what we look like thread. Yes, with my face and everything. Try not to faint.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    Birthday eat alone in progress. Just ordered my Pazookee. They upgraded my triple chocolate to quadruple chocolate.
    LOL. I'm eating alone right now too. It's a British bar and the server is british. I'll post a pic later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Oh wow! I also just ate alone. At Sonics sitting in the car... but alone. Didn't seem like a very photo worthy occasion though.

Edit - Confession time:

Quote Originally Posted by Sistamatic View Post
    Went off well. Waitress made me a handwritten bday card. I had her take a pic. Am not home right now, but when I get home, will post a pic in the what we look like thread. Yes, with my face and everything. Try not to faint.
    I totally remembered your b-day yesterday, but today on the actual day it completely slipped my mind until I read this. I just called you, but you didn't answer. I left a message that you will probably never check. I blame work.
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Type
    INTP
    At least the first time I went out to eat in public by myself, it was somewhere fucking awesome.

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    That's my drink, I didn't ask to have my pic taken this time. I ate a Thai chicken dish.

They have a library above the bar but I dunno if there's access to it.

Spoiler: very dark

And happy bday Sistamatic!

Type
    INTP
    Off topic, but I can't make sense of the "ALL OUR BEERS ARE IMPORTED FROM ARGENTINA" statement. It's a pub in Argentina right? Are they trying to tell you when then import beer, they place the order from Argentina? Do they really mean to say the beer is imported TO Argentina (i.e. is this a spanish form of engrish)?

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    Oh wow! I also just ate alone. At Sonics sitting in the car... but alone. Didn't seem like a very photo worthy occasion though.

Edit - Confession time:

I totally remembered your b-day yesterday, but today on the actual day it completely slipped my mind until I read this. I just called you, but you didn't answer. I left a message that you will probably never check. I blame work.
    No worries. Your wife sent me a gift card. (Or it may have been you, but probably it was your wife.)

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Senseye View Post
    Off topic, but I can't make sense of the "ALL OUR BEERS ARE IMPORTED FROM ARGENTINA" statement. It's a pub in Argentina right? Are they trying to tell you when then import beer, they place the order from Argentina? Do they really mean to say the beer is imported TO Argentina (i.e. is this a spanish form of engrish)?
    Well, it's called Gibraltar, so maybe they're trying to imply that the bar is on British soil.

Hey wait a minute, I should be pissed about that or something!