Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the old members dead, in the heart or in the head?

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreon View Post
    What the hell happened to Skinart? And what happened to Pink Piranha / Domino? She disappeared off the old site several years ago.
    Dunno about Domino. She was back on the old site very briefly a bit before it got too creaky for any but the addicts to tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    We don't need him anymore. He was far too vorpal. Isn't that right, @Hephaestus?
    As I remember it, he became vorpal after the name change.

<--To reflect it was now hammer time.

@Phreon I changed my name.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    INTP
    How old is old?

Or do you mean, "what happened to posters I kind of payed attention to?"
    Don't remember changing this.

eyeing you rabbit warrior kitsune's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    a vast moor in the old world brimming with jackrabbits where three rivers decussate
    Too bad about HoneyCyclical. I liked (paying attention to) her.

"
    'I cannot play with you,' the fox said. 'I am not tamed.'" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Le Petit Prince (1943)

REMINDER TO SELF WHEN DEALING WITH THE RABBIT WARRIOR: "All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu,
    The Art of War

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post

@Phreon I changed my name.
    Yes, you're previous alter-ego was, shall we say, `more colorful' ... a veritable illustrated man who could make his own skin crawl in the presence of the viewing audience.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsune View Post
    Too bad about HoneyCyclical.
    I liked (paying attention to) her.
    Yeah, me too.
    I found her entertaining.

Type
    INTP
    I really enjoyed Asperger, but he bailed out before the rest of us made the risky shift.
    I'm pretty sure that his reasons for giving it all up are still in effect, so I don't expect to see him back HERE among us.
    Last edited by gps; 08-10-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    YHWH moved to the desert outside Silver City, New Mexico to join an up and coming new religion. He left after the group's charismatic leader tried to set him up in an arranged marriage with a pair of Guatemalan conjoined twins. He's currently working as a groundskeeper for a boutique bed and breakfast in suburban Santa Fe.

Shadowlogical was accepted to the Juilliard school of music. During his freshman year finals he was caught sabotaging the demonstration piano that was assigned to one of his rivals. He was later found beaten to death in the lobby of his apartment building, having used his last breath to scrawl the image of a black swan on an elevator door using a pool of his own blood. Four ballerinas were arrested for his murder but eventually acquitted by a jury who was sympathetic to young women trying to make a living in the art community.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by gps View Post
    Yes, you're previous alter-ego was, shall we say, `more colorful' ... a veritable illustrated man who could make his own skin crawl in the presence of the viewing audience.
    He distracted the viewer with his pillage mode Mohawk while he ate his boogers. We were none the wiser.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTP
    Gross. Snot consumption nauseates me.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by rincon View Post
    Let's try to summon Limey...

*asspennies*
    *assless chaps*

I also miss Rajah.
    "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is reality. Your cries do not move me." -- Sistamatic