Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that you think are fun

Type
    INTP

Things that you think are fun

Hey! Ok. Enough with all the serious debates and stuff.

What do you think is fun? What's the most fun thing you ever did?

I like racing. I want to get into kart racing.

What do you want to do for fun?

Type
    INTP
    I like serious debating. :P

Seriously though, skateboard/longboarding is so much fun.

Type
    INTP
    What is this "fun" that you speak of?

Type
    INXX
    I learn for fun. Dopamine is released when new information is acquired. I'm an addict.

I also enjoy making digital art and games. Little movies, music, pictures and small games for android and the web. Fitten to a do a few games for Blender Game Engine.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    I learn for fun. Dopamine is released when new information is acquired. I'm an addict.
    Information.

I like to lick it up.

The thoughts acquire speed. The lips acquire stains. The stains become a warning.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    Sensualism.

The most fun I had was playing hockey, or an intense day of paintball that I walked away from with aching muscles for a week. Learning can be quite the thrill as well, or it used to be.

Type
    INTP
    I like a lot of SP stuff
    like working out, bowling, volleyball, hiking, rock climbing, roller-coasters, SEX, drugs, alcohol (drugs again), massages, stand up comedy, etc.

also reading, DnD, learning, quizzes, board games, painting, puzzles, crafts, sewing, wearing costumes

sleeping, eating, hearing new stories, cuddling, camping

the most fun is not something I can describe here. I feel sorry for those who can.
    Don't remember changing this.

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    i like playing games like the sims cuz it's strategy without any real pressure on my life. that's my fav game along with super mario world and marvel VS capcom 2. for the most part, i don't play anymore. tbh if i was allowed to have a video game-playing childhood, i think i'd likely be addicted by now and/or behind on a few years of life progress.

i enjoy making art and experiencing art. i enjoy the feeling of no responsibilities or obligations. i can't have fun if i can't get into that mindset. once i'm there, i can get into almost anything for fun.

Type
    INFP
    Book browsing. I like going to bookstores, taking pictures of all the intriguing books, and then finding copies of those books online or in libraries. Goodreads is also useful for browsing.

Museums. My favorite is the Library of Congress museum because it combines book browsing with museuming.

I used to play computer games a lot. Mostly the sims and civilization. I don't play as much as I used to (well, I try not to).

INTPComplex.com

Exploring nature

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Writing
    Science
    Hiking and Nature Stuff
    Sex
    Entheogens
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.