Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Limey's photographs

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner

Last edited by Limes; 09-27-2017 at 06:14 AM.
    We live here now.

Bridges bridges bridges. If I had a dime! Good bridge photos though.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatloveihave View Post
    I don't find you a potential threat to human society, you're not crazy. Feces.

Type
    INTP
    Have you looked at the other photos you took yet? I should have asked to look at your camera, ha. Although, what would I have found?

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    Have you looked at the other photos you took yet? I should have asked to look at your camera, ha. Although, what would I have found?
    I checked the others and those above are probably the best. Even in the town I didn't even manage to catch you in the reflection of a parked car or shop window and you call me the Vampire!
    We live here now.

Type
    INTP
    LOL. I watched the movie Insidious and freaked out as the father in the film has the same thing as I do with having his photo taken. For demonic reasons of course. Couldn't sleep for weeks after that. I could have kissed Sinny for not dragging out her phone for a pic.

What about that pretty photo of Circus Lane with the church in the back?

Type
    INTP
    I also dislike being photographed... so we can lurk on the outskirts of historical record together.
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    ISFP
    Today in Madrid i saw an amazing spot to do a timelapse, might do it tomorrow

Your pics are cool. I prefer those less clean like the Chinese street.

For me it is really difficult to go on the streets with my cool camera, feels weird somehow don't you have that problem?
    Usually I take pictures where there's no crow but granted that I'm missing tons of fun.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by PureViolence View Post
    Today in Madrid i saw an amazing spot to do a timelapse, might do it tomorrow

Your pics are cool. I prefer those less clean like the Chinese street.

For me it is really difficult to go on the streets with my cool camera, feels weird somehow don't you have that problem?
    Usually I take pictures where there's no crow but granted that I'm missing tons of fun.
    Thank you.
    I don't generally have that problem, but I did grow up in a rough neighborhood, so everyone gets a pre-emptive scowl and I keep an eye on my surroundings.
    I generally don't take pictures of people though and even actively remove them from many pictures, so it feels less weird because people are flattering themselves if they think I want them in my scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Mxx View Post
    LOL. I watched the movie Insidious and freaked out as the father in the film has the same thing as I do with having his photo taken. For demonic reasons of course. Couldn't sleep for weeks after that. I could have kissed Sinny for not dragging out her phone for a pic.

What about that pretty photo of Circus Lane with the church in the back?
    Mxx being the best host in the history of INTPc and INTPx, showing me around the city where she currently hangs her hat.

Circus Lane, Edinburgh:

https://www.google.com/maps/@55.9581...7i13312!8i6656

That church in the back. I should add, that that is categorically NOT Mxx on the left.

Last edited by Limes; 02-06-2018 at 02:50 AM.

Type
    INTP
    Cobbled Streets... Awesome
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    Cobbled Streets... Awesome
    harken pon the cobbles when a horseless carriage approaches from behind, betwixt the eves of night and the morrow.