Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Hi

  1. #1
    Senior Member Linnea's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    732

    Hi

    Went by the old place and eventually found out where everyone had gone. So I came too. The actual plan is to stick around a bit more this time but knowing me I'll probably just comment on a handful of threads before wandering off again.

    -
    Linnea

  2. #2
    Sysop Ptah's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,222
    Welcome aboard!

  3. #3
    凸(ಠ_ರೃ )凸 stuck's Avatar
    Type
    xNxx
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
    The actual plan is to stick around a bit more this time but knowing me I'll probably just comment on a handful of threads before wandering off again.
    J!

  4. #4
    Member Bartender's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Western New York - USA
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
    Went by the old place and eventually found out where everyone had gone. So I came too. The actual plan is to stick around a bit more this time but knowing me I'll probably just comment on a handful of threads before wandering off again.

    -
    Linnea
    Welcome!

  5. #5
    The Pompatus of Love C.J.Woolf's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    IAD
    Posts
    2,332
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    J!
    Nah, it's perfectly INTP to talk about plans.

    Welcome, Linnea!
    Your gardening sucks and your avocados ain't fruitin'. -- Sappho the Maestro

  6. #6
    Senior Member Linnea's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    732
    Making plans is not exactly reserved for J people. I'm great at making plans. I make elaborate plans and then they stay happily inside my head and never materialise into anything concrete.

    Thanks for the welcomes

  7. #7
    Member Bartender's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Western New York - USA
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
    I make elaborate plans and then they stay happily inside my head and never materialise into anything concrete.
    I think you will fit in just fine.

  8. #8
    凸(ಠ_ರೃ )凸 stuck's Avatar
    Type
    xNxx
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,131
    I believe the word for that is "crypto-J".





    jk, welcome back to the fold.

  9. #9
    Hasta Siempre Madrigal's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Maņana
    Posts
    9,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

  10. #10
    Your Huckleberry lethe's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,141
    Hi! What kind of threads are your favorites?
    Don't remember changing this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •