Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does this say?

Type
    INFP

What does this say?

Yeah Yeah Yeah. How can MoneyJungle drink that fascist swill? Now that that's out of the way, what does this say? I clearly stated the name "Matt" in a military manner. It looks like Benf with a backward f. Is that like a milf? Is this some kind of code to compromise the integrity of my beverage with bodily fluid? Should I confront the staff of this business or just go ahead and surrender myself to the CDC?

This thread's got legs and I know successful threads!

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    It looks like Benf with a backward f.
    How 'bout "Ben2"?

The cylindrical shape or maybe some weird boundaries issues causing the pen to lift off the surface for the lower reverse loop.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    INFP
    Ben 2: The Accountaning

I've never Ben2 me.

What happened to Ben1? The old ebola in the coffee trick?

Glimpses do ye seem to see of that mortally intolerable truth; that all deep, earnest thinking is but the intrepid effort of the soul to keep the open independence of her sea; while the wildest winds of heaven and earth conspire to cast her on the treacherous, slavish shore?

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Could be Benx with the first cross line coming off the 'n' going north-east and turning southward in flight?
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    INTP
    Ban2. You're the second person that will be banned... from that Starbucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    your name.

as a fellow person with the penmanship of a retarded five year old it's pretty easy to see. combining that with fast writing on a curved slick surface and fucking up two ts with one cross bar and you get. or the barista wants to fuck you and made the M into some weird heart. or you picked up the wrong drink and there's a similar post by Ban2 wondering what the fuck his cup says.
    Then why did he put the Devil in me?

Type
    INtP
    It says "bamf" (with the f backwards) for bad-ass motherfucker. Obviously.

Type
    eNTP
    My reading is slightly different than @Neville's, but same conclusion. The 'm' slipped sideways on them, the 'a' almost worked, and the gave up on the 't's.
    I'm suspicious of people who say they'll die for a flag but won't wear a mask for their neighbor.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville View Post
    your name.

as a fellow person with the penmanship of a retarded five year old it's pretty easy to see. combining that with fast writing on a curved slick surface and fucking up two ts with one cross bar and you get. or the barista wants to fuck you and made the M into some weird heart. or you picked up the wrong drink and there's a similar post by Ban2 wondering what the fuck his cup says.

I just assume every barista wants to fuck me but I've never encountered one so forward. Should I return in a rented tux or a mesh tank top?

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    i can see how that could've been an attempt to write "Matt"...

the thing that looks like a B could actually be an M but lopsided, like they began with a vertical stroke but suddenly the cup changed angle before they could finish the letter. the two things at the end that look like a hump and a 2 could've happened by not lifting the marker from "a" while beginning the top of the first "t". first stroke goes downwards, they attempt to cross both t's but miss entirely, and conclude your name with the final downwards stroke of the "t". something about the way the two vertical strokes at the end are curved in parallel suggests that they were meant to be similar in form. maybe the tip of the marker was hitting the cup at a weird angle, they weren't looking while writing and/or the cup or marker was especially slippery that day. we've all got those days.