Ne
    Te
    Ti
    Si
    Ni
    Fi
    Se
    Fe

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

By only focusing on the cognitive process you identified with most, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Your self-assessment curve: -1

Not anywhere near an E, so I still don't fully buy into the function order completely.
    2nd time
    My new results:

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process - Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************** (20.3)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************** (18.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************** ** (52.8)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************** (23.1)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************** (44.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.3)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.5)
    good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation?s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ENFP

As usual, my Ne trumps my Ti. But I am so not extraverted. At least my Ti came out on top of Te.
    3rd time
    Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.7)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.3)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.7)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.4)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.3)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************** (44.8)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.4)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************** (29.6)
    average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation?s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP
    4th
    4th time

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.2)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.8)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************** (22.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.6)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.1)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.1)
    limited use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situationís dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ESTP

And now the 5th time:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.2)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.9)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26.9)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.8)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************** (46.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************** (17)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************* (25.1)
    average use

Lead (Dominant) Process

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situationís dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or ISTP

Clearly I bounce between INTP and ENTP on this test. I like Ne, but I don't think using it a ton turns me into an extravert. I'm pretty damn introverted. I just like consuming media and email the crap out of people. Take me to a party and I will be drained even if I am enjoying myself.

Strange to see Fi so high, Fi often annoys me.

Type
    INTJ
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.2)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (47.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************** (14.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************* (21.7)
    limited use

Lead (Dominant) Process

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or ISTP

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.2)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (47.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************** (14.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************* (21.7)
    limited use
    That Ni is good, but you have to get that Te up if you wanna be a real INTJ! :P

Sysop
    Type
    INTP
    Code:
    Cognitive Process	Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) 	***********  (11.3)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) 	*******************  (19.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) 	***********************************************  (47.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) 	*************************************  (37)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) 	********************  (20.1)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) 	***************************************************  (51.7)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) 	*****  (5.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) 	**********************************************  (46.5)
    excellent use

Lead (Dominant) Process

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INFP

Type
    INTP
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************* (45.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.3)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************** (44.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************ (12.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************** (26.9)
    average use

Lead (Dominant) Process

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INTJ

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Quick rules for breaking MBTI out of Jung's Cognitive Processes

There are 4 letters in MBTI 1 2 3 4

The 2nd letter is the greatest of: Si, Se, Ni, Ne ~ EXAMPLE INTP = _ Ne _ _

The 3rd letter is the greatest of Fi, Fe, Ti, Te ~ EXAMPLE INTP = _ Ne Ti _ (2nd & 3rd should and need to have opposite subscripts [i/e] )

The greatest between the 2nd and 3rd letters is your Primary Function and is expressed by being underlined ~ EXAMPLE INTP= _ Ne Ti _

The first letter is = to the subscript of your Primary Function ~ EXAMPLE INTP= I Ne Ti _

For the fourth letter just remember the contrary rules vs your own type.

If I Xe Xi Then 4th = P ~ EXAMPLE INTP= I Xe Xi P
    If I Xi Xe Then 4th = J
    If E Xe Xi Then 4th = J
    If E Xi Xe Then 4th = P

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionzRevenge View Post
    Quick rules for breaking MBTI out of Jung's Cognitive Processes
    Quick rules? That's overly complicated!

I'd say:
    Judging functions are T, F
    Perceiving functions are N, S
    Functions are either extraverted or introverted.

The first and second functions are your T/F and S/N preferences.
    In those: J types have an extraverted judging function, P types have introverted judging functions.
    Extraverted types have extraverted function first, same goes for introverted types.

Functions alternate between judging and perceiving ones; introverted and extroverted

EDIT: also, you must have one of each function, either introverted or extraverted.
    Last edited by JollyBard; 12-27-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Otaku
    Type
    INTP
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************** (14.3)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.1)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.4)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.5)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************************** (41.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************ (48.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************** (14.1)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.3)
    good use
    Fi > Fe ... what? I even remember that last time it was less.

Type
    intp
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.8)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************** (29.1)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************************** (42.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************************** (39.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.6)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************ (24.8)
    average use

Lead (Dominant) Process

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ENTJ

---

Wait, so I'm an extrovert now? Guess so.

Edit: Oh wait, maybe I should have read the shit you guys posted about cognitive processes. Might do that.