Thread: Weird spontaneous acts you did.

Type
    INTP

Weird spontaneous acts you did.

I remember one time when i was in junior school i was out in the courtyard and there was this vehicle made of wood that was going to be used in some kind of parade to welcome the spring or something. One friend of mine was standing infront of this vehicle, observing it and eating his sandwitch.I was facing his back. Immediately i felt an urge to run fast and jump, then hold my knees together in the air and hit his back with my knees. And that was exactly what i did. He fell on the wooden vehicle and broke a piece of wood. He was not injured as far as i can remember.

Another time a few months ago i was out with a couple of friends of mine having drinks at a bar. After a while one of my friends started talking about his job and the problems he has to face there and blah bla blah. Suddenly i asked him:" Do you think your job is important?" He was kind of astonished. And then i asked him:" do you know the Butterfly dance?" He said no. And i said i will show it to you then. I stood up and opened my arms wide and started dancing through the tables with grace swinging my hands like a butterfly. At least that is what my friends told my i did cause i had a black out from the alcohol.

Type
    INTP
    i remember another time i was in high school and the school director gathered all the students in the big room to talk to us about something serious. Me and my friend mike sat silently side by side and listened carefully to what the man was trying to say. Suddenly i had a vision. I have seen my friend mike waking up in the morning and opening his eyes to face three little pigs standing on their two legs infront of his bed and looking at him. I was electrified by that vision and i immediately shared it with mike and we both burst in to a loud laughter that forced the director to stop talking and all the students, maybe 200-300 staring at as, still laughing.

Type
    INTP
    One time me and my friends were in history class in 10th grade and we had a substitute teacher. We decided it would be funny if some people hid in the little storage cabinet that was about 3 ft high. While the teacher wasn't looking. The teacher had already taken rolecall to see who was there and then stepped out of the class so we hid 2 kids in the cabinet. Our teacher came back and noticed they were not there. He got pretty mad and wanted to know where they were. We said they left (he was standing right outside the door when we hid them) so he knew that was a lie. Me and my buddy sat on the cabnit that held out friends and held the doors closed with our legs so they could not get out. They were making weird noises and the teacher did not know where it was coming from. We decided we had to let the kids out but they were right near the teachers desk. So I went to distract the teacher so they could crawl out and get back to the desks.

So I started asking the substitute all kinds of questions but he saw through the act. He seen the kids crawl out and screamed at them to go to detention. I started laughing at my desk uncontrollably because the teacher was so mad we had hid these kids in the class for like half an hour. He got in my face and was yelling so I laughed even harder in his face. He grabbed a book off his desk and threw it at me (on a scale of 1-10 on the anger scale he was like a 11 beet red and screaming) he missed horribly and it almost hit some random kid. He screamed to get out get out of the class go to the principles office. I left said fuck that and went to hang out with my buddies in detention.

The substitute never came back to our school. (he was our regular substitute)

Type
    intp
    When I was in the 3rd grade, I was tasked with mowing the yards and Pecan Orchards at our SE NM home in the hot desert summers. I always performed this task shirtless because it was hotter than hell, and my little 3rd grade brain thought I was pretty hot with my shirt off, and imagined little 3rd grade girls who might be driving by on the highway would ooh and ahh at my little 3rd grade tanned chest. It never even crossed my mind that such an activity as removing my shirt when hot would be taboo in certain contexts.

One day during class at elementary school, I decided I was hot (both ways), and just took my shirt off. It wasn't something that I thought would get me in trouble, but it did. The teacher immediately yelled at me and sent me to the bathroom to put my shirt back on. Many of the kids called me shirtless after that. I didn't mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by mara View Post
    my crime is that i disrupted the echo chamber

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartender View Post
    One time me and my friends were in history class in 10th grade and we had a substitute teacher. We decided it would be funny if some people hid in the little storage cabinet that was about 3 ft high. While the teacher wasn't looking. The teacher had already taken rolecall to see who was there and then stepped out of the class so we hid 2 kids in the cabinet. Our teacher came back and noticed they were not there. He got pretty mad and wanted to know where they were. We said they left (he was standing right outside the door when we hid them) so he knew that was a lie. Me and my buddy sat on the cabnit that held out friends and held the doors closed with our legs so they could not get out. They were making weird noises and the teacher did not know where it was coming from. We decided we had to let the kids out but they were right near the teachers desk. So I went to distract the teacher so they could crawl out and get back to the desks.

So I started asking the substitute all kinds of questions but he saw through the act. He seen the kids crawl out and screamed at them to go to detention. I started laughing at my desk uncontrollably because the teacher was so mad we had hid these kids in the class for like half an hour. He got in my face and was yelling so I laughed even harder in his face. He grabbed a book off his desk and threw it at me (on a scale of 1-10 on the anger scale he was like a 11 beet red and screaming) he missed horribly and it almost hit some random kid. He screamed to get out get out of the class go to the principles office. I left said fuck that and went to hang out with my buddies in detention.

The substitute never came back to our school. (he was our regular substitute)
    Haha nice. Reminds me of this asshole Spanish teacher I had in tenth or eleventh grade. On the last day of school he went into this supply closet attached to the classroom and a couple guys ran over and held the door shut while we pushed a big file cabinet over up against it. He was banging on the door and screaming, one girl was really upset but the rest of us thought it was hilarious and taunted him for a bit before leaving. I feel a little bad but not really, that guy was a dick.

pissed on a cop car when I was 24.

Type
    INTP
    I was sitting at a Burger King (don't judge me) with a fresh coffee I hadn't touched yet when I saw someone I recognized in the line up. It was this con artist guy who scammed my boyfriend (my ex wasn't the brightest bulb in the warehouse and I told him not to give that guy money but he went ahead and did exactly that).

I went up to him and said his name and he turned and exclaimed my name, with an expression of fake enthusiasm to cover up the "ohshitthisisweird". I told him to give my boyfriend his money back and then poured the hot coffee down his shirt. He shouted "What are you doing!" and ran into the men's bathroom. Then I walked out feeling bad that an employee was gonna have to mop it up.

My bf wasn't very happy about it, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrigal View Post
    ...Burger King (don't judge me) ...
    Why would I judge you? I like their coffee.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    Why would I judge you? I like their coffee.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogenetic_peripatetic View Post
    Haha nice. Reminds me of this asshole Spanish teacher I had in tenth or eleventh grade. On the last day of school he went into this supply closet attached to the classroom and a couple guys ran over and held the door shut while we pushed a big file cabinet over up against it. He was banging on the door and screaming, one girl was really upset but the rest of us thought it was hilarious and taunted him for a bit before leaving. I feel a little bad but not really, that guy was a dick.
    One time I was in US history class and the teacher left before the last of us did. So we opened all the windows (like 10) so it would get crazy cold (it was about 5F outside) then closed the door and left she was gone for over an hour I bet it was really chilly