Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential race

Type
    INtP

2020 Presidential race

Because itís apparently never too early to talk about it.

Opinions forthcoming.

Type
    INTP
    If Bernie Sanders wins, will you guys stop trying to make Guaido the president of Venezuela?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    eNTP
    You sure you didn't mean 2028? Seems a bit late to start on the 2020 race. That's like a store putting off Christmas decorating off until November instead of starting at the end of April like a reasonable retailer.
    "Just because it's 2020 doesn't mean everyone has perfect vision."--catchphrase of a fictional comedian in some movie

Type
    INTJ
    Let's watch the DNC fuck it up again with a candidate that can't win, after stealing the nomination from the popular choice with a mixture of nepotism, backroom deals, fuckery, and virtue signalling.
    Heck, submit a female minority and call the country sexist and racist when she doesn't win.

Shapiro 2024, motherfucks!

Type
    INFP
    I agree with Jill Stein on pretty much everything and I wish she was running. She's the only one I'd feel compelled to vote for.

Elizabeth Warren is my top choice but she also makes me cringe. She has no chance of winning. I was listening to an interview with her and she kept saying things like "the proof is in the pudding." Yes, I get it, you're folksy. Trump would have a field day.

I don't know much about Bernie Sanders except that there seems to be all these bernie bros and they're annoying. Also he's so old. Where are all the young people?

Beto O'Rourke - slightly malevolent blank slate. I don't like the guy, but I think he has the best chance of beating Trump because he's like an identity-less black hole and you can't punch a black hole.

Type
    INFP
    Anyway, I think Trump will win again. Nothing has really hurt him so far, and he thrives on character attacks, so election season will be a boon for him.

Type
    INTP
    Yep.

Type
    XXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Let's watch the DNC fuck it up again with a candidate that can't win, after stealing the nomination from the popular choice with a mixture of nepotism, backroom deals, fuckery, and virtue signalling.
    Heck, submit a female minority and call the country sexist and racist when she doesn't win.

Shapiro 2024, motherfucks!
    After one term, people will find out he's a Jewish Nazi, then RuPaul will bring the Dems to victory in 2028 with a lemur-kin tumblrina VP.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    RuPaul will bring the Dems to victory in 2028 with a lemur-kin tumblrina VP.
    RuPaul is too mainstream and technically a Boomer by one year. It may seem irrelevant, but I guarantee it would be dragged out by the hyper left two spirited, fluidic, safe spacers on their new holy island, twitter. Tumblr was shanked in the showers you old goat.

Type
    INFP
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    RuPaul is too mainstream and technically a Boomer by one year. It may seem irrelevant...
    Why do you think old age is irrelevant? It's a serious liability. Woodrow Wilson was left paralyzed from a stroke when he was about the same age as the Boomers are now.

In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson suffered a severe stroke that left him incapacitated until the end of his presidency in 1921, an event that became one of the great crises in presidential succession.
    edit: I just looked up Elizabeth Warren's age and she's fucking 69 already. omg. She aged so well. But ok I'm not voting for her either. These people need to retire and wean off their power addictions.

edit:

Bernie Sanders is 77
    O'Rourke is 46 (still looks super cute though)
    Biden is 76
    Harris is 54
    Trump is 72
    Weld is 73