Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224
Results 2,231 to 2,234 of 2234

Thread: News Articles that don't deserve their own thread

Cooler than Jesus
    Type
    intp
    69 year old anarchist committed suicide-by-police this weekend by attacking an immigrant detention center

He left a manifesto too

Not saying that trying to set fires near a detention center is at all a good idea, but at least he did something. RIP

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NedLudd View Post
    69 year old anarchist committed suicide-by-police this weekend by attacking an immigrant detention center

He left a manifesto too

Not saying that trying to set fires near a detention center is at all a good idea, but at least he did something. RIP
    "there's wrong and there's right"
    "it's time to take action against the forces of evil"
    "beware the centrist"

Yeah sounds perfectly sane, and of course like any sane person he was trying to set a jail on fire to free the occupants.

And that dude on twitter calling him "the first martyr"... yikes. This season of Portlandia is getting dark.

Type
    INTP
    5G is being prevented rolling out by some UK councils (not my council)... Due to lack of research into unknown health issues. Several MPs have now said they believe in Electro-Magnetic "sensitivity" and they don't want their kids exposed to it.

Interesting.. I wonder if they'll start taking notice of historical non-lethal (which are lethal) weapons testing.

Doubtful, but at least 5G has made them stop to think.

I don't think Mara's rants are helpful, but it's certainly a topic to keep an eye on.

I just told Rev that I don't want 5G in the house. (I was listening to parliament discuss these matters yesterday).
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
    It's not ludicrous in my world, no.

Jimmy Savile wore robes, and was affiliated, if not a member with the Process Church of Final Judgement, a distinctly Satanic/Luciferian organisation (with Rothschild ties) He was interviewed for their magazine at least once.

Several of his victims reported Satanic rituals, however MI5 sent in a plant as a witness called "Carl" who made false accusations that could be proven as false in order to backwash and discredit the whole affair.

"Carl" himself was recently outed as a pedophile. I caught the (very small) news segment in the paper. It's not uncommon for MI5 to entrap pedophiles and then use them to do their dirty work with the promise of freedom (which they often retract).

Jimmy Savile was bosom buddies with the Royal Family. It's my belief that he supplied children to be abused by Prince Philip, after doing the same for Mountbatten (before he was killed), he was a "mentor" to Prince Charles, and "marriage counselor" for Charles & Diana.. whilst at the time being the UKs most prolific child abuser.. apparently MI5 "didn't catch that bit"

*Rolls eye balls*.

I have good reason to believe all that... This rabbit hole runs deep and is most insidious.

If you haven't yet, check out a website called ISGP Studies, and check their Child Abuse section.
    Reading up on Epstein on the blog VISUP (one I often visit).
    The original is full of hyperlinks.

A reader kindly provided me with a link to disgraced financier and alleged pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's "little black book" on the recent post I did concerning the parapolitics behind this latest scandal. The contents of this little black book were originally posted on Gawker by the great Nick Bryant (author of The Franklin Scandal). That post can be found here while a more legible list of the names can be accessed here.

Through these links I was able to determine that Edgar Bronfman Jr. did in fact appear in Epstein's black book, as was briefly discussed in "Maxwell's Silver Hammer." Bronfman Jr. is the brother of the two Bronfman heirs implicated in the NXIVM cult overseen by now-convicted pedophile Keith Raniere.
    http://visupview.blogspot.com/

NXIVM (/ˈnɛksiəm/ NEKS-ee-əm) is an American multi-level marketing company[2] based near Albany, New York, that offered personal and professional development seminars through its "Executive Success Programs". The company has been described as a cult and a pyramid scheme, and has also been alleged to be a recruiting platform for a secret society (variously called "DOS" or "The Vow") in which women were branded and forced into sexual slavery.

In early 2018, NXIVM founder Keith Raniere and his associate, actress Allison Mack, were arrested and indicted on federal charges related to DOS, including sex trafficking.[3] Others associated with NXIVM were also charged with federal crimes. As of April 2019, five people associated with NXIVM—Mack, NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Seagram heiress Clare Bronfman, and bookkeeper Kathy Russell—had pleaded guilty to various charges.[4][5] Raniere's federal trial began on May 7, 2019. On June 19, 2019, he was convicted of sex trafficking and racketeering.[6][7]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM

That's the Smallville actress.. When I first heard of this a year or two ago, I thought it must have been fake news!

Back to VISUP:

Naturally, Bronfman is but one of several interesting names to appear in Epstein's little black book. As such, I shall provide a brief assessment of several of the most noteworthy names and briefly address the significance behind them in this particular post. While many of these names are hardly surprising, several appear to provide a glimpse into the networks behind Epstein's pedophile ring. Several trace back to an early sex scandal from nearly six decades ago that appears to be one of the crucial deep events of the past century.

And with that in mind, on to the names.
    http://visupview.blogspot.com/
    Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

~ Robert Jackson, Statesman (1892-1954)