Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Type
    INFJ

Hello

I debated making the title a little less generic. Though I didn't want to cause trouble. If I were to have made the title different to set itself apart from the masses of "hello" and "Hi"s, I would have either referred to myself as a bad kitty or a cheeky trouble maker.

Now I have no idea who runs this place. So I'm tossing this on the table now.

I'm from personality cafe and went by the name ningsta kitty. They recently requested that I retire indefinitely. I then decided to use my typology central account I rarely used. Only to realize that the same mods control and lurk those boards. And I'm not much liked on the INFJ forum because I wanted to talk about atheism. I'm pretty much not liked in many places and somehow have generated myself both a fan club and a posse of haters, apparently the latter of which carry more power. I myself don't really care. I'm super busy living in my too loud head and have done my best the last couple of years to figure myself out better. Not sure what the deal is. But obviously some folks take their trolling very seriously.

I have no hard feelings. I actually think it logical as pathetic as it is. It's easier to get rid of those the trolls pick on then the trolls themselves. Like roaches. If the users they pick on don't flea, they're like food on the floor. It's easier to sweep the floor than bomb the place to kill the roaches. So, it is what it is.

Why share all this ramblage?

Despite not holding it against anyone that I was kicked off a forum for other people taking their douchbaggery very seriously. I have no interest lingering somewhere I'm not wanted. If this place is runned and control by PerC or TypC let it be known now so we can all spare ourselves wasted time.

Otherwise. I assure you. I'm easy peasy so long as you don't assert that people of a certain race, religion or disability should die .. I can care less what your controversial view points are. I love learning and having fun and do my very best not to offend easily offended people. *nods*

Okay. So long as we're on the same page. I'm happy. I'm essentially the girl from the movie up all flying around in my own imagination full of NF squishy stuff and deep insight if I like you enough to share.

Oh. Before I forget. Note to the typology police. As far as being an INFJ. I'm 34. Lived a lot of life. I've taken the test several times, the last of which I paid for because I was getting active online and felt it would be only fair to know for certain. If you want to ask me questions to get to know me better, that's great. Doesn't really happen all that much which is probably why I'm so adept at entertaining myself. As far as tritype. That too I know for certain. I spent over a year in grueling analyzation mode and went through the 7 sorrows to obtain it.

So long as this place is a free entity from the aforementioned forums. I look forward to making fun and playful acquaintance.
    Last edited by NK612; 09-28-2014 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Typo

Type
    INXX
    Well you are welcome here as long as you're not a freaking jerk I want to kick in the facehole.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Type
    INFJ
    I'm not a jerk. But thanks.
    No matter what or where you are. Never forget: always look up.

6w7, 1w9, 2w1 Sx/Sp

Type
    INXX
    You're welcome. I'm not either.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Type
    INTP
    In real life do others ever tell you that you are talking too loudly or have to remind you to lower your voice?

Do you get interrupted often?

When you mention typology police, I get the impression you have had to defend the accuracy of your type. Is this true?

If so, what other type are you accused of being?
    Don't remember changing this.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lethe View Post
    In real life do others ever tell you that you are talking too loudly or have to remind you to lower your voice?

Do you get interrupted often?

When you mention typology police, I get the impression you have had to defend the accuracy of your type. Is this true?

If so, what other type are you accused of being?
    My post was in reference to online. In real life I don't talk to people. I'm quiet. People accused me of a different type when I first joined typology central. I'm mentioning it because I would prefer to enjoy myself here as opposed to feeling like I have to defend my type. That's why I mentioned it.

6w7, 1w9, 2w1 Sx/Sp

Type
    INFJ
    My inquiry was left untouched. Is this forum in association with the others I mentioned???

If so I'm really sorry but I'm just not comfortable on the forum if it's run by the same mods.

I know that makes me look overly sensitive but really it's just more stubborn than anything else.

6w7, 1w9, 2w1 Sx/Sp

Type
    InTp
    Sounds interesting what you've experienced. I can't see why you'd have troubles on this forum but that would also be interesting.

I'm sure someone else can answer your question about the difference in who mods this place vs TypC PerC etc. But I believe its completely different people here.

Are you familiar with the story of INTPcentral and people migrating from there to here? there was an issue with a mod on INTPcentral who is also apparently a mod on Typology central and is not welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by NK612
    It's easier to get rid of those the trolls pick on then the trolls themselves.
    Sorry that misuse of 'then' is one of the most annoying errors for me lately. Somehow people get those 'then' and 'than' words confused sometimes - rarely see it on an INTP forum though.

I'm also curious about what type(s) people were accusing you of being as was asked above.
    Ti, Ne, Si, Fe .... Te, Ni, Se, Fi

Type
    INFP
    Hi I like your avatar. Is your name just scrambled letters or does it mean something?

Quote Originally Posted by NK612 View Post
    Is this forum in association with the others I mentioned???
    No. (pretty sure.)