Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is IN your refrigerator ?

Type
    INFJ

What is IN your refrigerator ?

Not ON. That's the thread that inspired this one. Primarily because as a single person I often chuckle when I open my refrigerator. There's bottled water. Apple sauce. Condiments. Left over Chinese. That's all.

In my freezer there's a few bags of frozen veg and Edie's fruit smoothie bars. That's it. Lol!!
    No matter what or where you are. Never forget: always look up.

6w7, 1w9, 2w1 Sx/Sp

Type
    INTP
    It's a pretty long list.

Drinks: 1-2 gallons skim milk, 1 gallon ice tea unsweetened, 1/2 gallon OJ high pulp, 1/2 gallon cranberry juice, maybe spicy V-8, lemonade, a few bottles of imported beer
    Food: 2 doz eggs, lunch meat, sliced cheese, tortillas, some sort of bread, pudding, leftovers from last cooked meal, butter, a couple types of mustard, stuff, more stuff, whatever vegetables were good, a few pieces of fruit, etc.
    Freezer: frozen burritos, frozen vegetables misc, 5-10 frozen dinners of some kind, frozen fish, rice noodles etc

Until recently we've been feeding two teenage boys so kept it fairly full. Now we're drawing down a bit and adjusting.

Type
    INFJ
    @Starjots I must say. When I was younger I always thought that phrase "Boys will eat you out of house and home" a silly funny cute joke. Then I grew up and know people raising boys. Yeah. That's not a joke. They eat A LOT!! Omg it's comical as to how honest that cliche is. I feel your pain -_-
    No matter what or where you are. Never forget: always look up.

6w7, 1w9, 2w1 Sx/Sp

Type
    INTJ
    A water purifier takes up a lot of space, I could probably count on one hand, the number of times I've drank directly from the water supply.
    I use that to make tea and to water down 'simply limeade', limey by name, watered down limey by nature.

I most recently decided that I was a cat (telling my wife as such) and went to the supermarket and bought a bunch of salmon in foil pouches, oikos yogurt, and cream to put on my cereal and in drinks.
    I've had some beer in my fridge for at least six months now, it could be out of date. I just don't seem to enjoy it as much as most people seem to. In-fact, I find it fairly toxic. Drinking in general is very hit and miss in my experience. There's a mix of Heineken and Corona FWIW.

There's also cans of Starbucks doubleshot energy mocha, because that, and McDonald's coffee are my precious. I'm drinking coffee right now in-fact (waah, why do I have insomnia, waah)

I typically have three kinds of milk, three kinds of juice, chilled coffee, yogurts, fish and chocolate (dove, or Cadbury's)

Type
    eNTP
    Stuff I need to throw out come next garbage day. And some condiments.

As for my freezer, I have a couple types of noodle, butterfish, chicken, a seafood medley for stir fry later, and some various bags of cruciferous veggies.
    I'm suspicious of people who say they'll die for a flag but won't wear a mask for their neighbor.

Type
    INTP
    Water, milk, cocoa milk, white wine, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, chocolates, coffee, butter, cream cheese, marmelade, garlic, basil leaves.

Shit I have to go shopping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Heh. We've been here years now.

Type
    INTP
    Coffee beans, and a bunch of food I'll realistically never eat. I should really order some soylent so I can stop bothering with food altogether.

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    arugula, salmon, probably some almond milk, french dressing, maybe some old vegan cheese, kale

my groceries tend to mysteriously disappear & everything else isn't mine.
    chatting on discord

Type
    INTj
    Orange juice, whole milk, cream, swiss cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, hot dogs, steak, tortellini, chicken, lots of frozen fish, fresh veggies for stir frying, tamarind, lots of yogurt, lettuce, Cesar dressing, anchovies, truffle oil, sliced turkey for sandwiches, 5lbs of Colombian coffee, fish sauce, lots of sauces and dressings in general, frozen homemade chili, frozen homemade lentil and bacon soup, bacon.

Why do you guys keep noodles in the freezer?

Type
    INTP
    Milk, cheese and butter. Potatoes, onions, carrots and a cucumber. Some cabbage that probably should be thrown away. Sambal oelek, tom yam, ketchup, mustard and miso. Apple jam, lingonberry jam, mystery jam, some sort of chili jam. I like making jams. Ham. Pickled onions and sauerkraut. Some probiotic capsules I should probably use up. I've been trying to keep the fridge less full so that things get eaten rather than spoiled and it's working at the moment.

In the freezer there's moose, berries, mushrooms and some various frozen vegetables.

I keep the eggs on the kitchen table. There's no need to refrigerate them in most European countries (the reason). Except for Sweden. For some reason they sell washed eggs in Swedish groceries.