Thread: Your Most Recent Amazon Order

Type
    INTj

Your Most Recent Amazon Order

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    The can looks like a robot.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    design elements: a graphic style manual by timothy samara

the non-designer's design book by robin williams

what purpose did i serve in your life by marie calloway
    chatting on discord

Type
    INTj
    Quote Originally Posted by latch View Post
    The can looks like a robot.
    Or a high explosives container, but yeah... they went overboard.

Type
    INTP

wetback Space Invaders Champion Fitz's Avatar
    Type
    INFJ
    Then why did he put the Devil in me?

Societal egress and ennui Catoptric's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    RAVPower 15000mAh External Battery which I've been plugging into my Kindle Fire to watch X-Files episodes and Star Trek original series using Amazon Prime (which is kind of like having a subscription to cable in conjunction with free expedited shipping incentives.)

That and Silicon Power 2TB hardrive which is a nice reliable alternative to other brands (I will never trust Seagate, and Hitachi hasn't been making a lot of external hard drives to my knowledge. Western Digital is hit or miss too.) There are some really nice hard drives that are reliable though more intended for small office environments.

Drive Logic™ DL-64 Portable EVA Hard Drive Carrying Case Pouch to store either the two devices, or in addition to another hard drive (WD 300gb HD which is good too but obsolete somewhat) I have.

Symphonized NRG earbuds to use occasionally until I either get a replacement from HTC as they claimed they would (though I have yet to see an email confirmation) or solder a repair using this headphone Jack Plug considering that it appears I would get to keep the HK AE earbuds I got with my phone (which I can also replace for near the same amount I bought the other ones I just got.) I'm not completely confident of how I will enjoy the build quality or the likelihood the sound will transfer from rubbing the cables.

Type
    INTP
    wellness canned cat food, 12 12 oz cans for like thirty bucks, subscribe and save. Best deal I've found on non-shitty cat food.

But other than that it was a new home wireless router to replace the old refurbished one that I've been having to reset like five times a day. It arrived Saturday though and I still haven't taken it out of the box, just keep resetting the old one. Laziness is a lot of work sometimes.

BeyondUrLatestAdCampaigns ciphersort's Avatar
    Type
    iNtp
    lockpick kit, ski mask, duct tape and lube... jk - Sony mdr 7506 headphones to replace the set I broke during a fit of work rage after 11 years of normal daily abuse (another weekend shot to hell by dipshits... I telecommute so... no need to report this... I am not an active shooter - yet)