Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poorly written spam.

Type
    INtP

Poorly written spam.

!
    Hello,

I've tried calling you on Phone but its not going through. Could you
    resend me the quotations for this the attached sample products we want to purchase from you.sample

Await your response.

Regards

leong liew.

Zhangjiagang Huadian Import & Export Co., Ltd.
    8th-12th floor, Bldg.1,
    No.9 Shouti South Road,
    Haidian District,
    Beijing 100048, China.
    Fax:86-10-88395308
    Good day,

Please, I have very important business to discuss with you. For more details
    reply me

Looking forward to your urgent reply.

Regards,
    Alan Reid.
    Hidzuke: 04-OCT-2014

Hajimemashite ! I hope that this mail finds you well. I will greatly appreciate your time in reading through the details of my business-proposal. I will like to intimate you with my letter of intent of a legal business-proposal you can handle directly from your country, which is of a complementary benefit mutually with no peril involved. Firstly, I do seek your consent by writing you this mail to robotdestiny@hotmail.com. With limited writing communication via email messaging system, I can't disclose fully the structured contents of this business-proposal.

If however you think you handle it from your country confidentially and require any further information, please feel free to contact me at the phone number and email provided at the top of this letter, so much more; I look forward to hear from you positively.

Respectfully,
    Kaito Osamu. I
    Ph:+815058654046
    I NEED TRUST.
    The Chief Auditor/Information manager,
    In-Charge of Foreign Unit
    African Development Bank Group,
    Ouaga. Burkina-Faso.

Dear Good Friend,

I am Mr.Mohamed Musa, The Chief Auditor/Information Manager, In-Charge of Foreign Unit of our bank and i have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction/transfer worth the sum of Twenty Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars (US$29.2M)for our progress and richness.This is an abandoned sum that belongs to our late foreign customer (an International Billionaire French Businessman) who died in plane crash disaster since three years ago along with his wife.

I was opportuned to see the deceased deposit file bearing this huge amount of money when i was inspecting the dated and current customers files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official validation /re-documentation against the statement approval
    to the account holders for the year. In a swift investigation carried out by me, i found out that non of the deceased relative is aware of the abandoned fund except his late wife.

As a result of that, it is an extremely confidential matter between me and you.

Hence you are a foreigner to our country, you are authorized by our Banking law to apply and claim the fund into your account as the NEXT-OF-KIN to the deceased. For assisting me to get the fund transferred into your bank account, the ratio of 40% of the total sum is for your share whereas 60% is for me as business pioneer.

Please i need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny my right of the share once the fund gets into your account because i am a poor civil servant who depend on little monthly salary. That you are the one who will help me to get visa to your country immediately i resign from my work on the instant of the transfer into
    your account.

If you are realy sure of your integerity, trustworthy, and confidentiality,
    reply urgently and to prove that, include your particulars as follows.

Private telephone and fax numbers?..........
    Country of Origin?.................................
    Your occupation?..................................
    Your official age?...................................
    Your passport or ID card number?.............

In sincerity,
    Mr.Mohamed Musa
    please call me with this phone number ( +226 78 39 33 66 )
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INtP
    !
    Hello
    Can you assist me to invest Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in your country or company ? If you agree give me your Cell phone number.
    Mark Butler

Type
    INTP
    Vi kan se at vi ennå ikke har mottatt en fullbyrdet lånesøknad
    fra deg, og vi må derfor be deg om å bekrefte et evt. lån, hvis
    du da fortsatt vil ha det.

Vil du det, så er det akkurat nå enklere enn noen sinne, da du kan søke
    her enkelt og raskt, og til og med bekrefte lånet ditt digitalt ved hjelp av
    BankID!
    I have no idea why I get spam in Norwegian nowadays.

It's interesting that what's nowadays called the Nigerian letter scam has been around for centuries. The scammers change it a bit to suit the times and off it goes again.

Type
    INtP
    ----- Original Message -----

United Nation Need Your Attention
    One would think they have my number.

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Poorly written spam?

I guess. Most of the ones I get are poorly written.

A better question would be about masterfully written spam. Does anyone have an example of that? Like a spam worthy of being inducted into the Nigerian Academy of Arts and Letters.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito Polar View Post
    Poorly written spam?

I guess. Most of the ones I get are poorly written.

A better question would be about masterfully written spam. Does anyone have an example of that? Like a spam worthy of being inducted into the Nigerian Academy of Arts and Letters.
    I've often wondered why these are so hard to find. You would think by now a few of the scammers would have friends/relatives in an English speaking country or at least know somebody relatively fluent in English. He/they could ask them to review a set of scam letters for correctness. It just shouldn't be so hard in a global world to spell and grammar check your scam text.

Type
    INtP
    Microsoft account
    Verify your email address

The system Detects that your account has been compromised, for security reason your
    account will be temporarily blocks We recommend That you verify your account now.

Notification: Failure to Verify Will Lead to email suspensions.

If you find this message in your junk thanks Move to Inbox or unblock to Verify.
    Verify Your Account

To opt-out or change where you receive security notifications, click here .
    Thanks,
    The Microsoft account teams ™

Type
    INTP
    Here's one for the thread:

Spoiler: very poorly written spam

I think I'm hilarious.

Type
    INTJ
    --
    Hello,

I am looking forward to investing in a lucrative business venture in
    your country. Meanwhile, i need to be sure you can offer the assistance
    i need as a business partner.I would like you to receive a trunk box
    containing US$12 million on my behalf which is deposited with a security
    and finance firm abroad . Please reply to madammichelle0@gmail.com to
    assure me of your partnership otherwise ignore. You will receive
    specifications and details when i receive your response.

Best regards,

Madam Michelle

Type
    INTJ
    Your participation has been approved.
    We have considered your candidacy and we are pleased to tell that you proved yourself as a loyal client of the largest banks and a reliable financial partner. That's why we offer you the opportunity to take part in the international financial project called Money_System.

You are guaranteed to earn from 5 000 to 50 000 US dollars per month without any investment on your part.
    To participate in the project you need to follow the link [url] to our website and register. NK-50039162 - your registration number. Please verify your personal data for future payments.
    Your email [email].

Sincerely,
    Money System.
    And the second-worst phishing attempt, ever:

we would like to let you know that Paypal. had received the report,
    and are setting up your account. You have the ability to activate your account.

If you want to stay with us Members, please visit

Activate my account
    Please activate your account before 19/072016
    Sent from a Hungarian e-mail address with the ending "Computerapia".

Totally trustworthy, I'm sure.