Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: General cryptocurrency discussion

Type
    INTj
    I got my eyes (and 2k) on XMR.... it's looking bullish.

Type
    INTj

Type
    INTj
    XMR up 20%, ascending triangle pattern is forming. Now isn't a great time to buy, but if it dips below .00215-.0022 I would consider buying in and riding the wave until .0028+ is hit. I might come out with 30%+ ROI.

Type
    INtP
    ^Yeah I wouldn't. People are fittin to dump it. I also would want to get a reasonable explanation why it's going up right now besides a bull trap. If it is a bull trap, it'll peak then fall and bounce back up. On that bounce is usually where I make money.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTj
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    ^Yeah I wouldn't. People are fittin to dump it. I also would want to get a reasonable explanation why it's going up right now besides a bull trap. If it is a bull trap, it'll peak then fall and bounce back up. On that bounce is usually where I make money.
    Oh, it's definitely a bull trap, but one that I'm going to ride. Perhaps I'll post my trading logs when I feel an acceptable ROI is reached.

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Oh, it's definitely a bull trap, but one that I'm going to ride. Perhaps I'll post my trading logs when I feel an acceptable ROI is reached.
    I'm not on Poloniex(it does have a pleasant interface) and I see it's on bter but I don't use bter anymore. I seem to use craptsy a lot and always like btc-e. I like c-cex because it lets you set up favorite pairs. I got on there because the last coin I mined was a vary small coin(IMA Credits) for a game a dude was making. It traded for a decent amount at the time.
    Last edited by LordLatch; 05-18-2015 at 05:04 AM.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    So... Bitcoin is about to start futures trading. Any prognoses? Have you got any skin in the game?

Type
    InTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    So... Bitcoin is about to start futures trading. Any prognoses? Have you got any skin in the game?
    Bitcoin is a unique asset class in that individual investors and adopters from other countries got access to it before wallstreet since their vast reserves of institional money does have strict regulations. Having bitcoin futures on the exchanges will allow these big institutions to start profiting from the crypto revolution even if they can't buy bitcoin directly yet. While not quite the same as internet startups in the 1990s finally getting big money from IPOs, still the similarity is there. Fund managers and the like are compelled to diversify huge sums of money away from the USD-backed assets that almost all their wealth is concentrated in and bitcoin is arguably the best way to "short" USD right now.
    "A new immortal appeared in front of you. Would you like preparations of inception?"

Type
    xNxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdix View Post
    NXT is skyrocketing.
    Took a couple years but it's 40x what it was then.

Type
    INTP
    I've missed out becoming a Bitcoin millionaire.