Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: let's talk genitals

Type
    intp

let's talk genitals

bodies are weird and sometimes kinda gross. genitals are the weirdest.

I think I might have a bartholin's cyst *NSFW*. it's like a funny fluid-filled sac on the side of my labia that doesn't hurt or itch, but it can get in the way and makes me nervous. I've heard of them popping, and I think I do not want that to happen.

now everyone share stories about weird things that have happened to their genitals so I don't feel lonely here.
    Last edited by sandwitch; 10-10-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Type
    INtP
    Some people consider this weird, though I don't--I'm currently using a DivaCup and it's awesome. Tampons feel like sandpaper in comparison.
    Last edited by oxyjen; 10-10-2014 at 07:35 PM. Reason: remove unnecessary words

Type
    intp
    I don't think that's weird, but I enjoy opportunities to talk about menstrual cups. I started using the diva cup a few years ago and now the thought of tampons make me queasy. bleached cotton in MY vagina? fuck that noise.

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwitch View Post
    bartholin's cyst
    You aren't the only one here with that.

now everyone share stories about weird things that have happened to their genitals so I don't feel lonely here.

During the age of 12ish, my urethra would grow skin over it. Every day before the first urination, I had to tear a myself a new hole- yes it is as gruesome as it sounds. Finally fixed with surgery.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ahcir View Post
    You aren't the only one here with that.
    Have you done anything with it? I was poking at it a bit then read somewhere that it's probably not a good idea. I'm going to start doing sitz baths more regularly and maybe take more ibuprofen to counter sex aggravation.

During the age of 12ish, my urethra would grow skin over it. Every day before the first urination, I had to tear a myself a new hole- yes it is as gruesome as it sounds. Finally fixed with surgery.
    Wow, excellent contribution! I am properly horrified!

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    I think I might have a bartholin's cyst.
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I clicked that link assuming it would be a text description.

Not work safe because of vajay photo. Possible brain-scarring may occur. Use only in moderation.

You ... how could you?

And ... umm ... personally I think if I was visited by one of those I would be sorely tempted to stick a pin in it. Like, I would think about that a lot even knowing it was a terrible idea.
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INXX
    Have you done anything with it? I was poking at it a bit then read somewhere that it's probably not a good idea. I'm going to start doing sitz baths more regularly and maybe take more ibuprofen to counter sex aggravation.
    No that wasn't me. I'm pretty sure she had it corrected.
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Type
    intp
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito Polar View Post
    GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I clicked that link assuming it would be a text description.

Not work safe because of vajay. Possible brain-scarring may occur. Use only in moderation.

You ... how could you?
    I added a nsfw tag, but really Oso. This is a thread about weird things that happen to genitals.

****thread not safe for people who expect genitals to look like pr0n vids****

Banned
    Type
    INTP
    I had bumps on my penis I was worried about (where would I have gotten it from?) . They only showed up when it was erect. I went to see a urologist to get it checked out, and it turned out to be nothing.
    Last edited by msg_v2; 10-10-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Type
    INTj
    All I thought when I saw that was: hmm... interesting. You should definitely get that fixed though, might hinder your sex life.