Thread: Favorite phone game app

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner

Favorite phone game app

I'm an iPhoner and I constantly play the 8 Ball Pool by miniclip (if anyone is interested in playing, add me I'm Lucky Sloth) I'm also a big fan of this racing game called Road Warrior.

I'm drawn to multi-player games, I just feel like I'm accomplishing something more when I'm playing against other actual people. I think the best ones also have offline modes where you can play the game even if you don't have internet. It can be kind of a bummer when you gotta get your game fix but your phone reception is terrible.

Type
    INtP
    INTPx Award Winner
    That's an easy question. It's this game.
    This just in: I'm accepting all friend requests too unless you're a fricken jerk and I can't stand your existence and inane drivel. If that's the case, then I'll accept your friend request so I can keep an eye on your ass unless you don't hold any interest for me; then only the threat of keeping my eye on you stands. feces

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    I like Marvin, a ZX Spectrum emulator. I was onsite the other day and someone happened to ask me if I remember the 8-bit game 'Gunship' by Microprose, so I fired it straight up for them.
    I enjoy getting back into the Fergus McNeil text adventures as well as the original 8-bit Sim City, Julian Gollop's LASER squad and Lords of Chaos - the original turn based strategy games.

I might get an Amiga emulator running so I can play mega-lo-mania "we've advanced an epoch!"

As far as native, non emulator stuff goes, that would have to be ingress. Fucking thing is like a lifestyle more than a game, ridiculously addictive.
    I know people who drive hundreds of miles a week playing it.
    Last edited by Limey; 10-14-2014 at 05:07 AM.

Type
    INTP
    I have only had a cellphone for 5 months because it's a work necessity...but I play Heroes of Atlan...which is a pretty enjoyable turn based rpg. I just play casually when I'm on lunch breaks and whatnot...takes little time but features enough rewards to keep you interested. You don't even need to partake of the micro transactions to be competitive...
    If I did spend any money on the game I'd be dominating my server.

Type
    xxxx
    so far the games i've stuck with the longest are the sims freeplay & two dots. i would've deleted the sims already but i did a lot of work on them and their houses and most of them have kids so it's hard. two dots is just an elegantly designed puzzle game & the graphics are cute as hell.

x-com: enemy unknown on android.
    they do a very good job replicating the pc game.

a fool on a journey pensive_pilgrim's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    the only one I've actually liked is 2048. I'm at the point now where I can win every time, get 4096 like 30% of the time, still hunting that 8192. The girl got one months ago and it pisses me off.

Type
    INTJ
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogenetic_peripatetic View Post
    the only one I've actually liked is 2048. I'm at the point now where I can win every time, get 4096 like 30% of the time, still hunting that 8192. The girl got one months ago and it pisses me off.
    That's numberwang!

BeyondUrLatestAdCampaigns ciphersort's Avatar
    Type
    iNtp
    Phone Game
    The Room
    The Room Two

App
    Chord