Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: INTP or ISTP?

BeyondUrLatestAdCampaigns ciphersort's Avatar
    Type
    iNtp

INTP or ISTP?

INTP or ISTP?

My results: 94% ISTP <- not surprising to me at all. I've always felt like a borderline INTP at best (hence my avatar). I'm not suggesting this quiz is any good either. I'd like to see the results of those who are absolutely sure they are in the INTP camp. I tested as INTJ a lot when I was younger - INTP the rest of the time and ISTP only once.

I love racing.
    I have in the past engaged in high risk activities for the thrill and will continue to do so.
    This morning I replaced a fridge compressor. Tomorrow I'm refinishing some furniture.
    At work I usually do whatever until something absolutely needs doing now.. that is usually someone else's problem (with exceptions, when they leave me alone I'm usually eliminating huge swaths of BS work forever).
    Theory without implementation bores me.
    I play more than one musical instrument competently.
    I maintain and modify musical instruments myself (it's pretty damn easy after all... don't see why I'd pay anyone to do so)
    College was way too boring for me - I wasn't learning anything. Academically, I've always done very well, but I have always been bored...like, to sleep.
    I'm posting this before leaving to get my weekly thrill ride fill.
    Physical activities I've done a lot of in the past: football, baseball, basketball, hockey, street hockey, BMX, mountain biking, hiking, spear fishing, running.
    I can't wait to purchase another motorcycle and regret selling the ones I had.
    I have a large rolling multi-level tool box full of just about everything one needs to work on just about anything. Additionally I have 4 other tool boxes of crap no one needs to work on everything else.
    Last edited by ciphersort; 10-18-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Type
    INTX
    INTPx Award Winner
    71% INTP.

Type
    INXX
    Do you tend to describe things as they are or in similes and metaphors and irony?

Do you lose your keys and other items a lot or you know where everything is?

Are you really good at any one thing or so-so at many?

Do you have steady interests or do you move on to the next thing once you think you've mastered the last one?

Would your rather read or do something else more active?
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

Persona Oblongata OrionzRevenge's Avatar
    Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by lbloom View Post
    71% INTP.
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ahcir View Post
    Do you tend to describe things as they are or in similes and metaphors and irony?

Do you lose your keys and other items a lot or you know where everything is?

Are you really good at any one thing or so-so at many?

Do you have steady interests or do you move on to the next thing once you think you've mastered the last one?

Would your rather read or do something else more active?
    I lean heavy Intuitive for the others but I rarely loose things or don't have at lest an approximate idea where I placed it.

We'd be fucked if so because I get hit up like twice a week to use the master key to let someone back in their room.
    Creativity is the residue of time wasted. ~ Albert Einstein

Type
    INTP
    I'm 65% INTP. Seems reasonable.

Type
    INTP
    I've actually asked this about myself fairly often. I got 59% INTP, and I felt really on the fence about a number of these. And the last time I took an MBTI test the N was my weakest preference. I do think I fall on the N side, but not nearly as strongly as some of you.

Type
    INXX
    I was unaware there was a link, heh.

My results: 82% INTP
    That's my poop stirrin' stick- Don't touch it! You don't know which end is the handle..

chaotic neutral shitpost jigglypuff's Avatar
    Type
    xxxx
    71% istp according to this test.

i'm intp consciously trying to be more grounded and i've always been detail-oriented to the point of extreme anxiety at times. typically when i take tests, t is my strongest preference, n weakest. i love working with my hands and like visual details (my strength).
    chatting on discord

Type
    INTX
    INTPx Award Winner
    Do INTPs really prefer a minivan to a motorcycle? This is a real question, not a rhetorical one.

Type
    INXX
    Quote Originally Posted by lbloom View Post
    Do INTPs really prefer a minivan to a motorcycle? This is a real question, not a rhetorical one.
    Yes.