Page 175 of 203 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2027

Thread: Little questions that don't deserve their own thread

Type
    INxP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sutton View Post
    At this time it is easy to handle accounting by accounting software's. Like Xero, Quickbooks, Zipbooks etc. Any personality will find this easy to use. For me I use online bookkeeping software Zipbooks and found no hassle to go with it. And my accountant is also an an INTP.
    In my opinion as a president he was so smart and honest. I also believe in Trump. I think one day he will turn out like a charismatic leader.
    I got scared while first time I filled the tax form. It looked so complicated to me. I am not still used to it. Now I always fill my 1099 and other forms by my accounting software. At least no hassle and pain now.
    Wow, that accounting software sounds really great Chris. I hate hassle and pain so I must check it out some time. It's weird I did not find it in Google before, but I'm sure that the ranking will improve over time once word spreads and/or it receives more links from places like this from helpful posters such as yourself. Thanks!

Type
    INTP
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by Robcore View Post
    Okay, then what happens inside the tank? does the propane remain liquid and the rest of the volume of the tank is vacuum? or will there be something opposite to the compression effect?
    Looks like you've been left hanging. If you're still wondering, what happens inside the tank is that propane boils off until it saturates the air in the tank to the point it that the pressure of propane vapor keeps the the liquid from further vaporizing. As you use the tank, you release propane and reduce the pressure so that more of the liquid can boil out into vapor and restore that equilibrium.

The tank doesn't have vacuum. It's pressurized by it's own contents.
    Most of time, when people ask why something terrible happened, they don't realize they are looking for someone to blame.

--Meditations on Uncertainty Vol ξ(x)

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Looks like you've been left hanging. If you're still wondering, what happens inside the tank is that propane boils off until it saturates the air in the tank to the point it that the pressure of propane vapor keeps the the liquid from further vaporizing. As you use the tank, you release propane and reduce the pressure so that more of the liquid can boil out into vapor and restore that equilibrium.

The tank doesn't have vacuum. It's pressurized by it's own contents.
    Thanks, I eventually did find that answer...but you put it more concisely, for sure.
    ...the origin of emotional sickness lay in people’s belief that they were their personalities...
    "The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." ~Carl Jung

Type
    INTP

Type
    INTP
    Does anyone really wake up in the morning feeling rested or it a myth?

Type
    IXTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Leak View Post
    Maybe when I was a kid. It seems like the older I get the crappier I feel in the morning.
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 01-13-2018 at 05:17 AM. Reason: typo

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Leak View Post
    I felt very rested one day a few years ago. I'm typically OK when I wake up, but if I didn't get enough sleep I'll need a nap later on. I know a handful of things to help me sleep better and I'd make sure I do them all if it gets bad. If I had a 9-5 job and I couldn't take a nap when I needed to, I'd have to be careful (get sunlight, don't stay up late, etc). I was once sick with exhaustion when I was working for someone because of too many days in a row not getting enough sleep.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INTP
    I feel rested when I get to bed early enough to get enough sleep. Generally speaking, eight hours is perfect, seven is decent, six is acceptable, below that I will feel like shit.

Type
    INTP
    Does not being interested in dating make me a Man Going my Own Way?

Type
    xxxx
    INTPx Award Winner
    Quote Originally Posted by pensive_pilgrim View Post
    Does not being interested in dating make me a Man Going my Own Way?
    Maybe asexual? Aromantic? Volcel?
    I fucking hate the cold! - Wim Hof

Check out my art. https://www.instagram.com/karililt/