Thread: Little questions that don't deserve their own thread

BIOTCH
    It's remnants of Pawnee scalping. Native America plus Colonial America

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by BIOTCH View Post
    It's remnants of Pawnee scalping. Native America plus Colonial America
    I though it was Mohegan.
    Stand clear of the closing doors, please.

BIOTCH
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLatch View Post
    I though it was Mohegan.
    hahahahhaha

Married Mouth-breather JohnClay's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    What do you think about these clothes @John Clay?
    I like these better:

BTW the mention doesn't get detected when you put a space in my name....

Type
    INtP
    I've had it up to here with your rules.

facta non verba interprétation erronée's Avatar
    Type
    INxx
    i think the internet should be structured on an intelligence spectrum with its sections demarcated by iq level. everyone can have access to all sections of the internet spectrum, but only verified iq scores determine one's eligibility to post content in a respective section. as a result, say i want to do a study on the productivity of different iq levels, so i gather data and do stats and maybe see the surprising trend that bright people at mid-range iq levels (115 -125) have the biggest variability in intellectual capability and can produce brilliancy at or beyond the level of superior and genius cognitive levels. maybe i find out that people with 90 iqs have a constellation of traits enabling them to grasp the big picture and great citizens and get on great socially and possess oh the deepest desire to be accepted by smarter people and be nice and friends with them and that this makes them perfect for menial labor and to provide the smarter people with the positive reinforcement smarter people deserve e.g. trashman joey 90 iq, ritualistically smiles and waves at, phd in engineering bill 125 iq, while loading trash bins in the am because he loves his job and keeping london clean! then bill reciprocates with a smile and waves back validating joey in so many ways. bill knows that joey's lower iq doesn't afford him the security he needs so sometimes adds a wink to the greeting as if to say "you're doing good joey!" this tells joey that he did a good job. everything, from the new boots made of inferior synthetic leather but at unusually low cost joey's sporting on up to joey's newly whitened smile that primes upper echelon smarter people to like and trust him despite detestable iq and questionable occupation so he can fair better socially, are given the thumbs up. before bill drives off in his bmw to his engineering firm he sees joey shed a tear.

edit:
    my question. should i develop my idea and print it on some good thick paper and send it in to the moderators for peer review?
    Last edited by interprétation erronée; 10-05-2016 at 05:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limes View Post
    Jan Bonclay
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” ― Malcolm X

Type
    INTJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Je suis très curieux View Post
    i think the internet should be structured on an intelligence spectrum with its sections demarcated by iq level. everyone can have access to all sections of the internet spectrum, but only verified iq scores determine one's eligibility to post content in a respective section. as a result, say i want to do a study on the productivity of different iq levels, so i gather data and do stats and maybe see the surprising trend that bright people at mid-range iq levels (115 -125) have the biggest variability in intellectual capability and can produce brilliancy at or beyond the level of superior and genius cognitive levels. maybe i find out that people with 90 iqs have a constellation of traits enabling them to grasp the big picture and great citizens and get on great socially and possess oh the deepest desire to be accepted by smarter people and be nice and friends with them and that this makes them perfect for menial labor and to provide the smarter people with the positive reinforcement smarter people deserve e.g. trashman joey 90 iq, ritualistically smiles and waves at, phd in engineering bill 125 iq, while loading trash bins in the am because he loves his job and keeping london clean! then bill reciprocates with a smile and waves back validating joey in so many ways. bill knows that joey's lower iq doesn't afford him the security he needs so sometimes adds a wink to the greeting as if to say "you're doing good joey!" this tells joey that he did a good job. everything, from the new boots made of inferior synthetic leather but at unusually low cost joey's sporting on up to joey's newly whitened smile that primes upper echelon smarter people to like and trust him despite detestable iq and questionable occupation so he can fair better socially, are given the thumbs up. before bill drives off in his bmw to his engineering firm he sees joey shed a tear.

edit:
    my question. should i develop my idea and print it on some good thick paper and send it in to the moderators for peer review?
    Definitely!!

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Je suis très curieux View Post
    edit:
    If so, use 1" margins on 8-1/2 x 11" paper and capitalize the beginning of sentences. So far that's the biggest obstacle to your idea.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch

Type
    INtP
    Quote Originally Posted by BarIII View Post
    If so, use 1" margins on 8-1/2 x 11" paper and capitalize the beginning of sentences. So far that's the biggest obstacle to your idea.
    If you had a small evil twin growing out of your back, how many limbs would you prefer it had?

Colymbosathon ecplecticos BarIII's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    If you had a small evil twin growing out of your back, how many limbs would you prefer it had?
    Fewer than two. I aspire to be someone's evil twin myself and I'd want an advantage over the competition.
    I will accept no further friend requests. This doesn't mean I don't love you or anything so don't be offended.

"You look late twenties" - LordLatch