Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Tawaci ki a Gnaska ki Osito Polar's Avatar
    Type
    INTP

Cool Stuff You Just Bought

http://velvet-tees.com/men/velvet-me...ip-hoodie.html

I'm really pleased with this hoodie that a friend suggested to me. The material is comfortable and soft, it's warm enough for when the Bay Area gets chilly but not too warm to wear around the office. I really like how it looks on me. I think this was a good find. I might buy more items from Graham & Spencer.

What have you been buying lately?
    "I don't have psychological problems." --Madrigal

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

David Wong, regarding Chicago
    Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    INtP
    I'm disappointed. When I saw the link, I thought it was going to be an actual velvet hoodie.

Being that it's Christmas, I have outsourced the task of purchasing shit for myself to friends and relatives. Got a pretty cool sapphire and diamond ring. I tried to find a pic on the jeweler's website but it's no longer there.

Type
    xxxx

i can only wear watches like these since my wrists are thin and delicate-looking and everything else looks chunky on me.

x-posted

DOA Space Invaders Champion Neville's Avatar
    Type
    Taur
    I think there's a glitch in the matrix. Didn't this already happen?

Type
    xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville View Post
    I think there's a glitch in the matrix. Didn't this already happen?
    yeah. but we're seeing which one floats to the top now.

or a mod can merge and delete my post heh

Type
    INTP
    That's a pretty cool watch. Well done.

"When you write about shooting Polemarch in the head, that's more like a first-person view, like you're there looking down the sight of the gun." --Utisz

Six centuries ago, the pre-Colombian natives who settled here named this region with a word which in their language means "the Mouth of Shadow". Later, the Iroquois who showed up and inexplicably slaughtered every man, woman and child renamed it "Seriously, Fuck that Place". When French explorer Jacques Marquette passed through the area he marked his map with a drawing of a brownish blob emerging from between the Devil's buttocks.

Type
    xxxx
    Today I bought a pussy face bloomer

http://www.peteralexander.com.au/sho...y-face-bloomer

their name not mine. When I tried googling it it came up with questionable stuff

anyway I feel so girly.
    "I fucking hate the cold!" - Wim Hof

art and flowers: https://www.instagram.com/kalililt/
    https://au.pinterest.com/kalililt/

Type
    Intp
    I'm glad you got new bloomers. I wonder if they come in dogs as well as cats though? Bah, who am I foolin'. I'm more of a turtle or frogs girl. Is that antithetical to the whole bloomers concept, I wonder?

Formerly PiccoloNamek Lunar Delta's Avatar
    Type
    INTP
    Just ordered some of this off of Amazon:

I love licorice, especially Double salt drops and Laureldrop licorice.

Type
    INTP

I've been looking for a new bag for a while. I have two bags that I have been using -- one I bought from this little Peruvian woman in the San Jose outdoor market. It was handmade from leather and wool, and I've been using it for years. The only incident it suffered was one day when I was carrying a jar of kim chee in it and the jar cracked open. Took me forever to get the aroma out. I also have a canvas Brenthaven bag, which held up remarkably well for about twelve years. I mostly want to replace these because the llama bag (as my wife calls it) is impractical for carrying around a laptop and chargers and shit, and the Brenthaven bag is a bit frayed. Perhaps more importantly, I'm bored with them and I want a new bag.