Thread: Booking Appointments Exchange

Type
    INFJ

Booking Appointments Exchange

All I do is obsess over how I can make my goal happen (3-4 appointments per day / 4 days a week). But I have limitations. And I'm frustrated. It's so daunting. I imagine I'm not the only one .. Any Dr. , Chiro of Therapist (or I'm sure a multitude of other professions as well) feel the pressure.

I thought it might be a nice idea to have a thread for support, thoughts, ideas, brainstorming, what's working and what's not .. That's the sort of thing that maintains the positivity so it's not as daunting.

What do you think?

Do you or are you seeking to book yourself solid?

(And yeah, read that book already). I felt it a little overpriced for the value.

Which brings us to a perfect starting point. Resources. Anyone have any books or systems that have proved to be worth the cost ?
    No matter what or where you are. Never forget: always look up.

6w7, 1w9, 2w1 Sx/Sp

Type
    INTP
    I against being booked solid. IME, it's a fast track to decline and depression. I need way more play time, and play time can't be booked. It has to be somewhat open ended or it doesn't work. Any day I have something booked revolves around meet that obligation. Play always has to come after other concretized obligations are done or I'll either spend all the time I'm trying to play watching the clock (no fun), or I'll be late for my next engagement because I lost track of time (no bueno).
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    INFJ
    Oh. I kinda like being booked. I like working. I've yet to have a day that drags when I'm making better money. Besides, I don't play. I'm too old to play anymore.

Just finished a few books. Likeable social media was pretty good. The ultimate sales machine was also decent, but like many books, you have to tough out the first few chapters of arrogant boasting from the author. Otherwise, I thought it good for a sakes book. Not the same tired song.
    No matter what or where you are. Never forget: always look up.

6w7, 1w9, 2w1 Sx/Sp

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by NK612 View Post
    I'm too old to play anymore.
    I've said it before, I still find it true:

You don't stop playing when you get old, you get old when you stop playing.
    --Mention of these things is so taboo, they aren't even allowed a name for the prohibition. It is just not done.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    I've said it before, I still find it true:

You don't stop playing when you get old, you get old when you stop playing.
    I ask your permission to use this quote please. Wise saying man.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    It's all yours.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    I'm kind of hoping somebody finds that video games help reduce the incidence of alzheimer's. Then this saying will really pay off for me.

PS>I've heard that saying before and it's often attributed to G.B. Shaw, but google tells me it really originated here:

We donít stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Source: This quote is on page: 235 of Adolescence: Its Psychology and Its Relations to Physiology, Anthropology, Sociology, Sex, Crime, Religion and Education (1904) by G. Stanley Hall.

Type
    INTP
    Quote Originally Posted by Senseye View Post
    I'm kind of hoping somebody finds that video games help reduce the incidence of alzheimer's. Then this saying will really pay off for me.

PS>I've heard that saying before and it's often attributed to G.B. Shaw, but google tells me it really originated here:
    Cool. I have no idea where it originated or where I picked it up, but wherever I found it, I proceeded to write it on my bones.